Thread: Toshiba netbook battery sudden discharge

Toshiba netbook battery sudden discharge

Hello friend, few days ago I bought the Toshiba netbook and it works nicely without any trouble. I have used this netbook for the watching movie and net surfing. Whenever the netbook battery is quite low then I use the external power source via AC adapter. It helps to charge the battery. Yesterday I had full charge this battery and turn off the netbook. In that time the battery indicates 100% but after that when I turn on the netbook then it displayed 95%. Is it ok to lose 5% battery during the netbook turn off condition? Any suggestions would be appreciates.

Re: Toshiba netbook battery sudden discharge

Hey dude, this is not the major kind of issue. This will be always happens in the general notebook. Whenever we turn on the notebook then the battery of the notebook will take some power source to turn on the notebook. This would be not the major issue and remember that this will be always happen in the notebook battery. So, don’t take the battery tension. This is the general task and not the issue. it does not affect the battery capacity.

I think this is not the major issue but may be possible that it creates major issue in the future. You need to check the netbook battery is original or not. Sometimes there could be possible that the notebook battery will not be the original and hence it does not give the 100% performance. See, if the battery is not the original then you need to replace that battery because it could be possible that it creates major issue in the future.

I also faced the similar kind of issue in the Toshiba notebook. In that time whenever I charge battery then within 2 hours the capacity of the battery is decreased and then I think that this is the major issue of the notebook. In that time mine laptop is in the warranty period, then I go to the service center and replace that netbook battery. After that there is no such kind of issue occurred in mine Toshiba laptop. I think if your netbook are in the warranty period then you need to replace that battery.

My netbook battery does the same thing. I charge it per day but still it loses about 10%. What I do now is to be shut off the laptop and then disconnect the battery. Then I see the connections diagram which is presents in the manual and it helps to arrange the battery in the correct position. Then I check the battery performance and I see that this will not create the similar kind of issue in the future. Now there is does not any kind of trouble presents in this netbook battery.

I bough Toshiba 205 netbook and I realized this issue in the first week. Then I called the Toshiba customer care office. They say that this is the general issue and it does not create major trouble in the system but I do not satisfy this answer. I directly go to the Toshiba service center and contact the technician of this service center. The technicians of this center help me to solve this issue. Now there is nothing trouble presents in this battery.