Thread: Bluetooth module for Toshiba A665-S5186 laptop

Bluetooth module for Toshiba A665-S5186 laptop

I want Bluetooth module for my Toshiba laptop which is running windows 7 in it. Bluetooth module didn’t come with my laptop but right now I come to know that very important. Without Bluetooth my few works get rest so I require the Bluetooth module. And please tell me, can connect my cell phone to my laptop through Bluetooth. My few data can be stored in my cell phone so need that. Who read this please replay me as soon as possible.

Re: Bluetooth module for Toshiba A665-S5186 laptop

This is very bad that you don’t have Bluetooth in your laptop. With the help of your Bluetooth you can connect any Bluetooth device to your laptop. But in your case you need to get Bluetooth USB adapter. It look like a USB connecter, you need to insert it in your laptop USB port. You can get one CD with the adapter; just install the driver which comes in that CD. Your laptop is ready now for search Bluetooth devices and connection.

Bluetooth is need of every device, without Bluetooth you can’t do anything. Bluetooth can provide service to communicate with other devices that is also getting Bluetooth in it. If you don’t have any Bluetooth then just get the Bluetooth USB adapter and start the communication between the devices. It’s few costly but there is no way get communicate, another wise you need a WIFI because in your laptop WIFI connection is get inbuilt but without WIFI you cannot get connection with internet.

Hey man, you can get detail about Bluetooth USB adapter on internet. Just search about it, you can get many more adapter online. Check all the feature of adapter before order it. Range of Bluetooth, speed of communication, etc without all this detail doesn’t order the adapter. If you are not satisfy with cost then go to the official side of that adapter then you get the correct price of that adapter. Don’t take Quick decision for it.

If you can’t get any correct Bluetooth USB adapter then try the Toshiba Bluetooth USB adapter. But you can get many more sites who ready to sale the adapter of Toshiba. Try to get this Adapter from its official site. There you get correct price of Adapter. Adapter helps you many ways so try to get perfect adapter another you can’t do anything after buy. For more help I can tell you the price of this adapter, I think it in the range of $19. If you get maximum feature in low price then good for you. If you found any trouble then ask me again.