Thread: Is it possible to run Android 3.x on the Flytouch II

Is it possible to run Android 3.x on the Flytouch II

Hello guys last week I bought new flytouch 2 and I am happy with its performance. But I am having one query against it. Is it possible to run android 3.x with the flytouch 2. If it’s possible how it works. I search it on internet but not able to find any appropriate solution on it. So that’s why I am posting here. I hope that someone will help me to solve confusion about this. What do people think? I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Is it possible to run Android 3.x on the Flytouch II

Hello I am using flytouch 2 from last 1 month an according to my knowledge and experience I don't feel it would be clever to handle it, for the reason that of the RAM (it merely has 256 MB), but for they actually dumped 3.0 down, it would not perform or exist to buggy. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. If you really get any good solution or information on this then share with us so even it will helpful for us. Thank you.

It's actually unlikely we will perceive whatever thing more than incremental updates from our dealer, yet 2.2 is actually unlikely. If it was still achievable, you would perceive assemble of Flytouch II users performing the upgrade previously. I voted "never" as contrasting to "not possible" somewhat in hopes I'm incorrect, and more often than not just out of my gut reaction regarding where we are receiving our Android "fix" as of. Thank you.

Hello I search about this on internet and I don’t even consider we'll obtain a 2.2 upgrade. 3.0 necessitate additional ram and a more rapidly CPU to run. Android 3 necessitate minimum 512 to run. If you still think that it’s possible then according to me you are wasting your time on unusual topic. And if you really want to know its possible or not then contact with android technical support they will provide you the appropriate solution on your query. Thank you.

Hello according to me would android 3 works on top of a flytouch 3 for the reason that as it has the 512Mb and 1 GHz processor? Nevertheless, not likely as someone thought the reality that they won’t liberate a 2.2 for the flytouch 2. I hope this will help you to clear your doubt about this. And if you still have a doubt then search it on a official site of internet there they will give you the answer about your this question. And if you find any solution on it then please share your knowledge with us. I hope that you will clear with your doubt quickly. Thank you.

I am going to articulate yes to 2.2 nevertheless no I don’t consider we comprise any real possibility scheduled the standard flytouch2 running an entirely functioning version of 3.0. At the moment through that supposed I honestly think a cut down version will be produced, ported and in any case partially functional contained by the next few months. At the moment we require stopping faffing regarding and making a FT2 2.2 and acquire it out within the community.