Thread: Android Market not responding with FlyTouch 2

Android Market not responding with FlyTouch 2

I pay for an Android Tablet; I was informing it is FlyTouch 2. As soon as I start the device, the opening screen demonstrates 'InfotMIC', and after that a green approximating screen, that has motorized through WowPad' displayed resting on right bottom corner. I don’t know what exactly this appears because I am a new user so I don’t have any idea about it. So please help me to solve this problem. I am waiting for your replies. Thank you.

Re: Android Market not responding with FlyTouch 2

Hello I am facing similar kind of problem. I can configure Gmail with this device, and the first couple of weeks, everything looks good. Android Market works well and the upgrade market already shows that the device is Android 2.1. However, when I tried to upgrade to Android 2.1 update via update in the settings. I was asked to reboot each time I reboot, the device is stuck on the first screen that "InfotMIC 'show and never happens. I tried several times, did not work, and I gave up.

ali Guest

Hello I think same problem with my device. The device itself was killed, and restarts, and since then the market does not work. Always error on the server appears and asks me again. Can anyone help me solve this problem? Or somebody be able to tell me how to modify Gmail account through this device Android? I try to find about this on internet but not able to find appropriate solution on this. Please help me. All replies are highly appreciated.

Hello for your query yesterday I made an internet search and I found some important information please follow the following settings. You have to go to the Settings and from there select Installed applications, when you select that from that select Market commencing the list and after that click button "uninstall update". After doing these settings Market is supposed to work characteristically. I hope this will help you. Please try this.

ali Guest

Hello thank you for your quick reaction on my doubt. I follow your settings but still it’s not helpful for me. After applying your setting I observe that market is working or not but Market still doesn't work. And, I consider it is for the reason that the Gmail I make use of to register the device in some way is not connected through it any more. Where and how I am able to reorganize Gmail through the device? Please help me thank you.