Thread: Unable to install free DVD games with PSP GO.

Unable to install free DVD games with PSP GO.

Hello guys I have got 3 free DVD games with the PSP GO, I was really very excited to play these games but when tried to install these games nothing worked. I tried to open these games on PC and as well as PS3 but it didn’t work. First I tried it on the PC but I got “Parental Control restriction” message and then I tried it on the PS3 but it didn’t worked for me. I don’t know much about these consoles how to change settings and other stuffs so guys can you please help me out on this?

Re: Unable to install free DVD games with PSP GO.

Dude same thing happened with my cousin’s console he was not able to install the free game on the PC, but the problem was his age, he registered his age and due to that he wasn’t allowed to play or install that game. I think same thing is happening with you since SOCOM is rated for higher age. And you’re age may be less than that that’s you are not able to play it. Check your age in the PSN account i.e. PlayStation network account. In my point of view that is the only problem.

Well dude first if all thanks for taking concern on my query and for replying so quickly. I am 25 years old and my PlayStation Account also says that I am over 25. And the other thing I disabled the parental control. This thing happened with me for the first time, before this I was able to play all the games but I don’t know what’s wrong with this DVD games. And my account is master account but nothing works from the DVD. Please suggest me some solution for this.

Hey dude I am having the same issue with free DVD games, everything is fine with the PSN account but I don’t know what going wrong. So I called the customer care team and they have told me to create a new account, but they didn’t had any answer or solution to these problem why it’s happening. And I don’t want to create two account. Because with the two accounts I won’t be able to access the PS+ stuffs, so it’s a big disadvantage. I think there is something wrong with the DVD. Please help if you have gone through this problem.

Hello guys I had the similar problem with the DVD games I got, even after disabling the parental lock nothing was working so I called the customer support staff and they had given me one solution and surprisingly it worked for me hope this will also work for you guys, and the steps you have to follow is first, go to the “Systen settings” and then into the “System Restore” and then you have to press “[X]” to restores and then restart the system or it will automatically restart. And after this game will load without any problem,

First of all I want to thank all of you for sharing your experience here and giving me the suggestion, well I have tried to restore the system but unfortunately it didn’t worked for me, so I called the customer center and they have given me the same solution and I have told them that it didn’t worked for me so finally they have accepted that there is some issues with DVD and they are gonna replace my DVD , hope after that everything goes smoothly, and thank you guys for your help.