Thread: Pandora Radio on HTC HD2

Pandora Radio on HTC HD2

A few weeks ago i bought the new htc hd2 and i am really getting to like it as i am getting familiar with all of its features the phone is great and all of the features are very appealing.and i have been wanting to install the Pandora Radio on the device. still have not been able to figure out which application might suite for the htc hd2 and so i am looking for a compatible application that would allow me to use Pandora radio on my phone so please suggest me the best available application for doing the same for my hd2.

Re: Pandora Radio on HTC HD2

the thread you opened made ma ask what is Pandora and so i looked up for it on their website highly obliged for that. there i came across a tap on the upper top of the website where they had mentioned mobile there was also the same option at the bottom of the website it was a link for all mobile users to click and be forwarded to a page were they have options for different mobile operating soft wares which in your case on the hd2 is windows mobile 7 that is if you might have not changed it to android after that all you need to do is to log in to your Pandora account online.

after installing Pandora radio cab application on your phone which has a WVGA screen from the Pandora website you will have to pay a monthly subscription fee.or if you choose to go with the older version the buttons there are really very small and the application looks like a mess of buttons it would be much better if you go for some other radio which streams music from Pandora and is free in service as well as is really simple and neat when it comes to buttons.

before installing Pandora do you know about it.Pandora Radio is not similar to the Internet radio sites that you might come across on the web. it does not rely on genre as the other radio providing websites do, user connections or ratings like the other web sites on the web, it uses a Music Genome which are libraries which sort file on their programming path and that's how it plays its end result. it is what you hear on the internet radio provided by Pandora.

you need a Pandora account for to be able to use the Pandora radio over the internet and the subscription is based on monthly charges which in turns provides you with the great radio service from Pandora. this is really a great way to come across all kind of music old and new the difference is where the other online sites only play the songs which get the most ratings and are really new for the matter of fact Pandora radio just keeps on its own gnome system and goes on playing what ever the automated system denotes.

i came across a solution for installing the Pandora radio cab and i had attempted to make the required changes to the voice command to over to text input it just does not stay the way it is supposed to be. then again when i change the page and come back to the settings page it again shows voice command. can someone help me with this why the settings keep on changing i want it to be on text type mode but it still refuses to comply with the changes and goes back to voice command.