Thread: how to configure Internet on nokia 5200

how to configure Internet on nokia 5200

hi friends I have got a mobile a few days ago( Nokia 5200). But I don’t have any idea how to configure the WAP setting of this mobile phone. I tried to ask about this problem with my friends. But everyone gave me different solution. No one give me proper solution .please help me to solve my problem. I hoped to give me proper solution of my problem that’s why I have tried here. Please response me as soon as possible.

Re: how to configure Internet on nokia 5200

Here is your solution for configuring the internet connection of NOKIA 5200 for accessing internet Brother first you make a new the web connection and then you will go to the WAP settings and configuration for making a new connection. And configure the setting of proxy and port and then exit it. then after you will go to the default web browser. And then choose the new created web connection and now u can use internet on your mobile nokia 5200 easily. If you have any problem then replies me again.

Dear I’m telling solution of your problem step-by-step procedure for configuring NOKIA 5200 for accessing internet. Dear I am facing same problem with nokia 7210. Whenever I used internet on proxy setting of reliance mobile then my balance is to be deducted. It is not free of cast. I’ve created both web connection or access point then after it is not working properly. I don’t want to use access point because proxy is free but APN is not. So I am also searching for result.

Here is solution of your problem step by step tips for WAP configuration of Reliance. As my concern if u make sure first that your internet connection is activated on the specific number. If I open the homepage of reliance in default browser. Below the follow the steps are: first go to Settings and then click on configuration then after click on Personal configuration setting and then click on option then after Add new and then write web Acc.name (u can give Reliance or anything) and go to http :// wap.rworld.co.in (homepage) and left username and password blank and write in preferred access point No. then after it will ask you about APN setting first go to the APN setting and then go to proxy then do the enable . Add the proxy 10.239.221.22 and port no is 8080. After then go to bearer settings and then packet data APN rcomwap. After all this process leave everything and go back and activate the Reliance web settings. After completing all the steps then you will go to your handsets default browser and then go to setting and then configuration setting and then account setting and then after selecting the Reliance. Then you can try the home page of your browser. If still facing same situation then reply me.

hi , I’m providing you step by step solution for configuring the internet connection with nokia 5200
    dear if your mobile phone is already have the settings wizard software in your toolbox or extras in the menu. If it has then first you run it. If it didn't call the operator you are contact with customer service operator and say them to activate your GPRS or wap services and also send setting to you. Then after ask them the whole procedure of configuration that how to set. After this process you the received settings on your phone by a SMS You have to save the OTA settings

Hello friends: please post guide manual for configuring the setting for NOKIA 5200 for accessing internet. Brother you did almost correct process but you’re in making process u use provided access point. If u made the access point den you will be paid to charged. First you set the IP 10.239.221.22 and to set the port no. is 8080 then go back your setting page. After all this process u selects your latest setting as active profile in the option. You can use the java setting and the go to the java setting and then you select personal configuration setting and then select current setting which is made by you and activate the setting. The u can use the application also free of cost. I’ve tried on nokia 6300.