Thread: Essential tips for Samsung Galaxy S users

Essential tips for Samsung Galaxy S users

I am viewed many videos about the Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone and have liked it a lot. And after reading the reviews about it on various web sites on internet, I find it to be very impressive and think that buying this mobile phone is worth buying. So I am planning to purchase Samsung Galaxy S in near future and I wish to know more and more important details and essential tips regarding the Samsung Galaxy S mobile. Does anyone have information about this particular mobile? If you have then please reply, your suggestions would be appreciated by me.

Re: Essential tips for Samsung Galaxy S users

• The Samsung Galaxy S is provided with a very simple and quick soft reset. You are not even required to remove the battery out to perform the soft reset. You can now perform the soft reset by just pressing the volume key and the power button together for approximately 5 seconds and the soft reset will be done. It will automatically switch off and switch on.
    • The new Samsung Galaxy S is also provided with a Quick search box. You can activate it by just long pressing the menu button. You can search on internet, your contacts and any application that you have installed in you mobile, all at the same moment.
    • Task switcher is one good application in this mobile which can help you switch between different running applications.

I have been using Samsung Galaxy S from a while and I would like to share the following amazing things you can experience in this mobile.
    1. This mobile makes it possible to swipe any contact to call or message. For making call you just have to swipe it to the right and to send message you just have to swipe the contact to the left. I must say this feature of Samsung Galaxy S is very much addictive.
    2. It also has got an engineering calculator. To activate this you just need to rotate your simple calculator horizontally.
    3. The mobile has got one of the best music players you had come across. You can easily sort and search songs by using the player provided in Samsung Galaxy S.
    4. You are provided with a shortcut for Bluetooth and Wifi, and this is very helpful for people who use this facility frequently. You can even create shortcuts in the homescreen.

• The Samsung Galaxy S has got a very impressive 16GB of internal Phone memory. You can also use this internal memory as an external drive.
    • Uninstalling applications is very simple in Samsung Galaxy S. You simply have to choose the icons on the Customized Grid rather than doing it on the setting menu. For this you should make sure that the menu is viewed in ‘Customized Grid’. Press edit and select the applications you want to uninstall from your application.
    • You can add, delete and move the home pages. You can perform editing on them along with the widgets.
    • This is one of the most amazing feature of this phone, locking the camera screen while you are about to click pictures. This will prevent malfunctioning or re-loading time. It is very important and useful feature for touch sensitive camera phone.

I am using Samsung Galaxy S and the best feature in it is sending a message automatically when you are rejecting any calls because of meeting or driving. You just have to scroll up from the bottom and select the reject message which you have made before.You can also open any new window or bookmark by pressing and holding a link while you are working in the Internet browser.You can even Search any music or videos on YouTube while you are playing them on your Samsung Music player. This all is just one click away.The sound quality is literally amazing.

By setting the brightness control as Manual you can keep on changing the brightness of the screen brightness by just with a swipe of the notification bar. One more amazing feature of the Samsung Galaxy S is that it makes the user make shortcut of their favorite contacts on the home page of your mobile. You just need to hold your Homepage icon for few seconds and go to shortcut > contact and Select the one you wish to contact. You can easily clean up the Google contacts which is not holding any number. You just have to click on the profile picture of any contact to make calls, SMS, email or anything like that to them.