Thread: Unable to change the language of dell laptop

Unable to change the language of dell laptop

I am using Windows XP pro with service pack 3 on dell laptop new mine and I recently purchased. I have updated all drivers from the mines and the operating system. The whole system works very well without any problem. I have a problem with my language. I do not know how to change the language of the laptop of mine and I tried many ways to do it but have no results in this regard. I update all my drivers, but after that I also am not able to change the language of mine. I have also tried the Toshiba thread, but I had none of the things on that. Now I do not know how to solve the problem of mines. Can anyone suggest on this issue and to be able to resolve the problem of mines.

Re: Unable to change the language of dell laptop

I'd suggest the following steps and so that you can solve your problem. To do this, follow these steps. First to do this you need the Windows XP installation CD / DVD. Once you have the installation CD / DVD, now embedded in the system and after that make a hit at the start and then go to control panel. Now, under the control panel and select the locale in which to select the language. Now, under the language to select the language you need to make a hit in the browser now in your browser, go to the installation CD and then select the desired language. After you hit on the Application and enliven the OK button.

Hi thanks for answering I appreciate your suggestion. To do the steps I did not have the installation CD and after I bring the CD for a friend of mine. After you insert the floppy but mine did not work. I tried a lot of time to do but do not help me. I have also tried this in safe mode too, but I have the same result. Now I do not know what to do and really I have to change the language of mine. Can anyone suggest to respect and to be able to resolve the problem of mines.

I would advise you to perform the following steps so that you can change the language. To do so follow these steps: Go to the top and then make a stroke on the control panel. Now, under the control panel select regional and language then they do run in the form of language. Now, under this tab in the details and hit after they click on the Settings tab. Now, under tab that hit the add, and then choose the desired language and then make a stroke on the OK button. I hope this can help greatly to solve the problem.