Thread: Nokia E52 firmware crash

Nokia E52 firmware crash

Hello, I have purchased the new branded Nokia E52 in the last year. In that time this is the most popular smart phone in the market. The cost of this cell phone is not high in that time. This cell phone various facilities such as 2.4 inches size TFT display, 60 MB internal phone memory, Bluetooth, FM radio and so on. After purchasing this cell phone I have installed the firmware onto this cell phone. Yesterday, I have try to update this firmware but surprisingly this will creates lots of issue and finally the firmware previously installed in the cell phone is crashed. I need to repair this firmware. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Nokia E52 firmware crash

Hey dude, the Nokia E52 cell phone you used is so popular in the market and this cell phone is mostly famous for the handling point of view. Last one year you have use the previously installed firmware but due to some reason this firm ware is crashed. In this case you need to uninstalled this firmware and install the newly updated firmware on this Nokia E52 cell phone. One point also remembers that after uninstalling the firmware you need to reboot the Nokia E52 mobile phone and then install the fresh firmware.

Hey, I also purchased the same kind of mobile phone in the last month. After purchasing this cell phone I have try to install the newly updated firmware into the cell phone but I don’t know why this firmware is corrupt. Then I have tried to uninstall the firmware but this operation is to be done. Then I have scan all the memory of the cell phone and remove all the virus presents into this memory using the authorized antivirus. Finally I able to uninstall the firmware and then installed the fresh firmware.

I think you have previously installed the specific firmware onto the Nokia E52 cell phone and now you try to install the unmatched version of the firmware onto this mobile phone hence the issue is occurred in the cell phone. See, sometimes we do not know about the exact suitable versions of the cell phone because every firmware versions will not be suitable to the Nokia E52 cell phone. Hence you need to firstly check that which version is suitable to your cell phone and then installed this suitable firmware into the cell phone.

The firmware you had installed in the cell phone is not supported by the Nokia E52 cell phone hence firstly you need to uninstall the previous firmware version. If it is not uninstalled then open cell phone in standby mode and uninstall the firmware. After that you need to check which version of the firmware is suitable for the cell phone. The appropriate suitable firmware version installed into the cell phone. I think this will works. If this cannot works then you need to contact to the service engineer. He might be solving your issue.