Thread: Nokia N8 slows down once connected to internet

Nokia N8 slows down once connected to internet

I bought a Nokia N8, and I usually connect my laptop with Windows 7 compatible with Dell Inspiron wirelessly. system Wi-Fi and works well every time you connect the phone to my Netgear router NR2000, there was no problem there, but suddenly, emails and browse others are working well, with this wealth also download, but there is a problem while downloading the data, simply freezes and the connection is dropped. I checked the wifi settings shown are correct, beyond that, do not know. Anyone is here with is a suggestion ?

re: Nokia N8 slows down once connected to internet

In Nokia N8, the main menu, select "Settings" and then "Connections" and then "Settings" again followed by goals. Then you have a new access point to add the search for available access points will automatically search and added to the list, now "access points available I want to select the wireless network, enter the security code and connect to the system through Internet phone. Try this, and it is best to consult first the process in the mobile phone and then try it on your system.

In my opinion, the problem may also be in the wireless router is using, can be damaged or not adequately responsive to the controller firmware version. I recommend you try again by reloading the driver. To insert the installation disk controller and ping the device manager, from there open network tab and click the upgrade option by right clicking on it and select the recommended options, which prompts you to install the Installation System or any other track views, and run the installation process. Reboot the system to apply the update, now try to connect your phone and try to access the network, I hope this process in some way help solve the problem.

I also just bought a Nokia N8 and initially had problems with the wireless network. My home network was once there, he has found the perfect N8. After numerous attempts to connect time the message flashes on the screen, means not able to connect to the network. My access points Wi-Fi, only the standard mode, so I do not think this can be the cause of this problem. The problem is that the N8 also accelerated the search for WLAN. The N8 is searching the net in a very short time with WLAN radio. Unfortunately, my access point sends the signal, or strength, only once per second so it was during the brief search, but often do not receive any packages or signal. What type of problem is this someone who has any idea about this?

Well from last night there is a problem on my Nokia n8 mobile phone, and comprises a wireless network connection, essentially running on my Apple MacBook Pro with a 128-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) encrypted password. Apple recommends the non-Mac devices with 128-bit encryption, a 13 digit key. I have. There are two macbook usually connect to the Internet through this connection. The N8 detects all networks, if you only have to select my network, enter the 13 digit password and click connect. In a very sort the problem is that the antenna is showing good resistance, but the network connection is failure, along with the other message is that there is no wlan found what is wrong with that? any idea about this problem?