Thread: Need docks and speakers for your android phone

Need docks and speakers for your android phone

As we all know that the Android-based smartphones are getting popular lately, I am also planning to purchase Android phone (Not sure which one). So I wanted to know whether a speaker, dock (a music dock will be great) is available for the android phones, something that act as a remote control and communicates with the device. It would be very great if I would be able to turn this little phone into a big room sized entertainment system. So anyone with any suggestions, please help.

Re: Need docks and speakers for your android phone

As all the Android phones are supported with a standard 3.5-mm headphone jack, a solid two or three-piece speaker system can be connected to the phone. The Creative T12 Wireless Bluetooth Speakers is a good option to stream stereo music from your Android phone via Bluetooth. The Creative T12 speaker set looks attractive with a glossy black front panel. They sound crisp, clear and fantastic. The speakers don’t have subwoofers but Creative’s BassFlex technology, rear –facing passive radiators add up for the lost sound quality. The speakers pair automatically with the phone whenever it's in range.

With 40 watts of impressive amplification, a down-firing powered subwoofer and compatibility with all sorts of multimedia devices, Harman Kardon Soundsticks III one of the best speakers and subwoofer system available in the market. It has got a stunning, Modern Industrial design with a superb full-range room filling sound. It connects to many media devices. It definitely gives you the bang for your buck. It is probably the coolest looking speaker. It has got Eight Full-Range Transducers and a pair of Space-Saving Satellite Speakers.

You can use your Android phone for music in Car. You must make sure that your in-dash stereo of your car has either an auxiliary input or stereo Bluetooth support. Or if your car has a USB port, you can connect your Android phone via a USB cable. You can also use a USB-compatible micro SD card reader and insert it into the car’s stereo USB port. A dock makes you use your phone as an alarm clock, photo viewer or a movie player. You can search for docking stations in your nearest electronic store or search it in some online stores.

The suggestions were very quick and helpful. They were really a life saver. I never knew anything about those Docks and speaker. The Harman Kardon Soundsticks III speakers are seriously very attractive and they are my first choice. Hope they stand by the buzz they have created by far. Anyways more help will be appreciated. And I am looking forward to this forum. I will surely contact you back whenever I face any more doubts and problems. Thanks again.