Thread: Cannot install nimbuzz in Samsung sgh-t459

Cannot install nimbuzz in Samsung sgh-t459

I am trying to install the nimbuzz application from quite a few days. So that’s why I thought of better taking a help from you all. Well I did download the application from the website to the system and then I thought of transferring the files to the phone via. Data cable. Installation was not successful at all. I cannot execute those files and also cannot do anything that is required for the installation. So that’s why I am stuck now. So basically I am hoping that you all can help me with the installation. So any suggestions from anyone regarding this issue?

re: Cannot install nimbuzz in Samsung sgh-t459

I would advise you to first go through the nimbuzz website and from there you will find a list of models select the appropriate model and you will get the necessary application that is compatible with your device installed in your system. So I think probably the application that you had installed in the system must not be compatible with the device that you might be having and hence this problem. So do follow the suggestion that I have given you here and work on it accordingly and let me know about it.

Check in your phone if the VOIP feature is installed in the phone. If it is not there then you will find some difficulty during the installation process and hence I feel that you must check if that feature is present or not. As such the phone is not so good in terms of social networking. So that’s why I advice you to first have a check with the features with your phone whether they are supported or not. So do have a look on the suggestions and I am sure that will be beneficial for you.

I suppose you must have a thorough look on the installation process of nimbuzz that you can easily find in the nimbuzz websites. See there can also be a possibility that you might have replaced a file or two here or there. So that’s why the installation process might have got incomplete and hence I will advice you to have a thorough look on the installation process of the nimbuzz application and follow the steps accordingly. In case if you want more information then I would advise you to have a look at the following link Nimbuzz-A new iphone messenger.

Re: Cannot install nimbuzz in Samsung sgh-t459

Hey thanks a ton for the help. Well the thing is that the problem was from my side and hence I had the face the consequences. Well I did have a proper look at all the steps for the installation process and let me tell you that helped me a lot. You pointed out correctly that there must be some problem with the installation only. So that’s why I was facing a big problem. Anyways thanks a lot for all the possible help that you gave me. It really did help me a lot.