Hello, Now staying connected with friends and family is no more difficult with this newly launched software "Nimbuzz". This lets you call, chat, message, and send files on the go, for free. It combines all your buddies from Skype, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, AIM, Google Talk and more. One login, one contact list, all accounts as shown in this screen shot...
Just all you need is a mobile handset with multimedia functions and gprs connection from your mobile operator.Simply download and install. Nimbuzz Mobile uses an internet data plan or Wifi on your mobile phone. That way we bring all the benefits from the PC to your mobile phone, and save your money on long distance and international phone calls.
Using the internet browser on your mobile phone go to http://get.nimbuzz.com to get it.
You might face two kind of problems getting Nimbuzz online: You cannot download the application, or you cannot connect to the Nimbuzz server after having succesfully downloaded, installed and launched the application to your phone.
1. You are unable to download it on your phone. It may be cause of your phone does not have an Internet connection set up already. Most phone manufacturers and most providers offer to set it up for you, automatically and free of charge. Please note that you must be subscribed to a mobile data plan with your operator.
2. Your phone requires an additional Internet Access Point to be set up manually.These settings are operator dependent.If you are feeling difficulty in configuring data connection, visit this link for manual setup.
Once you got online see who´s online and where, call/group-call, chat/chatrooms, offline messaging, send photos/music/video, voice messaging.
Nimbuzz will not charge or bill you for anything. However, since Nimbuzz uses your internet connection, incremental data charges from your provider will apply. We therefore strongly recommend to use the mobile client only with a flat-rate data plan or free Wifi connection.
Here are some more interesting functions of Nimbuzz:..
1. Save Money: Instead of calling minutes, Nimbuzz uses the internet to let you make free international calls to your buddies. You can also register your VoIP account to call your friends on landlines and mobile phones.
2. Locate your Friends: Share your location and retrieve the location of your buddies on a map. Great for arranging face to face meetings.
3. Make yourself heard: If your buddies are offline, let them know you’re trying to get in touch by sending them a "Buzz". It will start Nimbuzz Mobile on their mobile phone.
4. Never lose your Contacts: Use the Phonebook to back up and restore your contacts. Contacts will be backed up online. Comes in handy when you have lost your mobile phone.
Most likely. Nimbuzz works on around 1000 types of mobile phones worldwide. Check if your phone is supported here.
We support Symbian S60, Java, and Windows Mobile devices over 3G/Wifi. Users on GPRS connections, or using Java devices, make international calls at local dial-in cost – in over 50 countries. Chat and other features are available on all networks.