Nimbuzz-A new iphone messenger
Hello, Now staying connected with friends and family is no more difficult with this newly launched software "Nimbuzz". This lets you call, chat, message, and send files on the go, for free. It combines all your buddies from Skype, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, AIM, Google Talk and more. One login, one contact list, all accounts as shown in this screen shot...
Just all you need is a mobile handset with multimedia functions and gprs connection from your mobile operator.Simply download and install. Nimbuzz Mobile uses an internet data plan or Wifi on your mobile phone. That way we bring all the benefits from the PC to your mobile phone, and save your money on long distance and international phone calls.
Using the internet browser on your mobile phone go to http://get.nimbuzz.com to get it.
You might face two kind of problems getting Nimbuzz online: You cannot download the application, or you cannot connect to the Nimbuzz server after having succesfully downloaded, installed and launched the application to your phone.
1. You are unable to download it on your phone. It may be cause of your phone does not have an Internet connection set up already. Most phone manufacturers and most providers offer to set it up for you, automatically and free of charge. Please note that you must be subscribed to a mobile data plan with your operator.
2. Your phone requires an additional Internet Access Point to be set up manually.These settings are operator dependent.If you are feeling difficulty in configuring data connection, visit this link for manual setup.
Once you got online see who´s online and where, call/group-call, chat/chatrooms, offline messaging, send photos/music/video, voice messaging.
Nimbuzz will not charge or bill you for anything. However, since Nimbuzz uses your internet connection, incremental data charges from your provider will apply. We therefore strongly recommend to use the mobile client only with a flat-rate data plan or free Wifi connection.
Here are some more interesting functions of Nimbuzz:..
1. Save Money: Instead of calling minutes, Nimbuzz uses the internet to let you make free international calls to your buddies. You can also register your VoIP account to call your friends on landlines and mobile phones.
2. Locate your Friends: Share your location and retrieve the location of your buddies on a map. Great for arranging face to face meetings.
3. Make yourself heard: If your buddies are offline, let them know you’re trying to get in touch by sending them a "Buzz". It will start Nimbuzz Mobile on their mobile phone.
4. Never lose your Contacts: Use the Phonebook to back up and restore your contacts. Contacts will be backed up online. Comes in handy when you have lost your mobile phone.
Most likely. Nimbuzz works on around 1000 types of mobile phones worldwide. Check if your phone is supported here.
We support Symbian S60, Java, and Windows Mobile devices over 3G/Wifi. Users on GPRS connections, or using Java devices, make international calls at local dial-in cost – in over 50 countries. Chat and other features are available on all networks.
Re: Nimbuzz-A new iphone messenger
To get Nimbuzz, Just visit http://get.nimbuzz.com with the internet browser on your mobile phone, or go to our download section to download and install.
All Nimbuzz products are free to download and use. Nimbuzz will never charge or bill for anything. Nimbuzz uses a data connection, and operator data costs will apply. We recommend that you use an unlimited (flat rate) data plan, which you can get from your operator.
Operator charges might apply depending on the chosen Call setting.
After you installed Nimbuzz on your mobile phone you have to test the connection.If you receive this error message: “Testing socket connection...Failed, Testing HTTP connection...Failed” please go and check your data plan settings here and apply changes if needed. Please contact support at nimbuzz dot com should you still not be able to pass the connection test.')}
If you want make internet calls Nimbuzz offer SIP calling in our S60 versions with third party SIP accounts.
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) is a protocol used to establish, modify and terminate VOIP telephone calls. Using SIP, you can make cheap calls to a landline and regular mobile phones. With Nimbuzz SIP support, you can make Internet calls via the Nimbuzz Phonebook feature by adding any SIP provider you already use. Costs depend on your SIP provider rates.You can go to Options > Settings > SIP Accounts to register an account in your mobile.
After that you can place VoIP calls via the Phonebook.
If you face problems making or receiving voice calls than there might be some problem like ...
1. Some phones (MIDP 1.0) don´t allow a 3rd party application to start a phone call.
2. Check if you registered your mobile phone number within your Nimbuzz account settings in order to receive calls.
3. Check if you can make any other calls besides Nimbuzz calls in order to know where the problem comes from.
you can manage your chat room as well. Chat room management can only be done by Chat room owners, and only on the latest version (0.9.5) or higher. If you are the owner of the coatroomt to eliminate a flooder or spammer from the room.Do like this...
And theres lot more with nimbuzz..
Just get it now
Re: Nimbuzz-A new iphone messenger
Nimbuzz is also available for PC and laptops. Nimbuzz PC lets you call, chat, swap files, and much more, on your PC. It combines all your buddies from Windows Live Messenger (MSN), Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, AIM, Google Talk and other popular IM communities. One login, one contact list, all accounts.
Nimbuzz can be downloaded for Windows XP and Windows Vista only. MAC and Linux versions are coming soon.
Some important features of Pc Nimbuzz:-
1. Make free international calls to your buddies. You can also register your VoIP account to call your friends on landlines and mobile phones.To make calls:-
Now just download it and enjoy it on your PC or your iphone..
2. If your buddies are offline, let them know you’re trying to get in touch by sending them a "Buzz". It will start Nimbuzz Mobile on their mobile phone.
3. Use the Phonebook to back up or restore your contacts, and synchronize them with Nimbuzz Mobile. Contacts will be backed up online. Comes in handy when you have lost your mobile phone.
4. Just download, install, and connect your buddies from other popular IM networks.
5. Go, connect to IM communities by...
|Tags: iphone, messenger|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "Nimbuzz-A new iphone messenger"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|iPhone and blackberry messenger||KAMAL60||Portable Devices||4||07-06-2010 05:08 PM|
|MIG33-Cool Iphone Messenger||Arzaan||Portable Devices||4||20-08-2009 06:34 PM|
|Install agile messenger in iPhone||Ebenezer||Portable Devices||3||17-06-2009 12:04 AM|
|Messenger(IM) for iPhone / iPod Touch||Theo||Technology & Internet||4||06-03-2009 01:57 PM|