Thread: Logitech Harmony not switching inputs properly

Logitech Harmony not switching inputs properly

I had a 670 and I just got a 650, and am having the same problem with both. I have all my inputs set correctly, but when I switch activities, no change to the right input. Begins to scroll through the entries, but not enough to do well. Or, if an activity does not even try to change entries, even though the inputs are set differently for the two activities. I guess the first problem, not only realized that my Sony always has the "TV" input, and "account" Whatever happens. What I can tell you is to go one more? And for the second problem, why not try to change inputs when it is expected that the various inputs?

Re: Logitech Harmony not switching inputs properly

My Sony XBR, in fact, has a single input button and moves through them. There are a series of bizarre questions: first, sometimes the TV comes on with the harmony, sometimes not, even when developed out of harmony. Secondly, when I'm watching TV, then change to watch movies, Bluray will become, but it will not change the entries, although the two activities are set in different HDMI input (HDMI 1 and 2). Third, when I'm watching a movie (who have used the help button on the remote control to change the input), then do not go down well in HDMI 1 to press Watch TV. I was able to avoid this leaving my Wii, and check the video box 2. For some reason, that makes it work. Fourth, the remote will not turn on the Xbox, but you try to change the HDMI input when you press that button 3 activities, but since the Xbox is not on, it will skip right over it, and land television.

Here I want to add something about your problem. You must use Method 2 (discrete input commands) for your Sony, despite its original remote control only has the button; it is a bond with a harmony. Additionally, devices, Sony TV, Settings, delays, amplify the delay between the devices to the TV, this should solve both that television is not always on and not go to the correct input when switching Activities.

I updated input settings and chose method 2. When asked how to reach the entrance, I stopped in the dropdown menu and choose "login" in the list, as is the remote control button that used to come to that input. After that change, would not change any automatic entry, the screen could display all entries me and I would have to hold the activity button to scroll through the entries. He was doing the activity button only acts as the input button. So I switched back to Method 1, but now when I have it on my list of inputs for the TV, instead of a list of all entries of the TV has only listed the ones with the devices connected to them. Of course, on the next screen, all of which were reviewed as they are being used for something (though not always, of course) and interestingly, in the next screen, when asked if it automatically skips entries that have been turned off , is cessation of payments "no", when it had always failed "yes" before (which is correct.) I fixed this by clicking on them and restore the remote control.

Method 2 does not ask for directions to each entry, and then choose the method 2, the next scene while giving a list of your posts, and this should coincide with the TV; the next screen gives you the list of entries, and the Command assigned to each input. To test your tickets to the Harmony Remote control device mode, select the TV, then look for incoming commands on the LCD screen, starting with the entry to turn on all their devices, testing each command to see where each command that takes notes each command takes. In the program, when it comes to the screen that displays your entries and the command assigned to each of the commands must match the commands found in your test.

I guess I have to check the entry of commands as you described before climbing through the method 2, so I know what the correct input command. Thus, while the remote is being programmed with method 1, I went to the LCD screen devices, chose the TV, click the entry and did not change anything on the LCD other than flash a quick icon showing that he was sending a signal to the television. But it did raise my input on the TV, and then entry into the LCD screen acted as a tightening cycle through the entries that had connected devices turned on. Input still just said, but the button to act as my "input" button on my TV remote control.