Thread: Top 5 must have gadgets for 2011

Top 5 must have gadgets for 2011

HI guys. I am a big gadget freak and I would like know if there is anything interesting for me. Can somebody give me the list of top 5 must have electronic gadgets of the year 2011? It can be any of the gadgets. Mobiles, Laptops, TV set, Digital Cameras anything. I just want to know which are the most famous among them all in this year. Suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Top 5 must have gadgets for 2011

For me the ultimate gadget of the year is Apple iPhone 4
    Apple iPhone 4: The Apple iPhone has a complete new look, an astonishing display, a very attractive sleek design, a new feel, an innovative user interface and plenty of new skill. It has got a 1GHz Apple A4 chip; 512MB of RAM, two cameras (5 MP autofocus camera with LED flash and a front camera for video calling), Scratch-resistant glass front and rear, with fingerprint-resistant coating , HD video and of course the Retina display – the highest-res screen we’ve seen so far on a GSM phone.

HTC HD2 : The HTC HD2 is the world's first phone running Windows Mobile 6.5 with a capacitive screen, and it also have the largest mobile phone display. It has got a gigantic 4.3 inch screen, 1GHz processor, 512 ROM and 448 RAM. It has a very good 5 mega-pixel camera with dual flash. It also supports GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, USB 2.0, an accelerometer, FM Radio, proximity sensor, and a digital compass.
    Philips Cinema 21:9 :
    Philips award winning LED Pro is used to enjoy magnificent pictures and also saves upto 50% less energy. The new set has a 50-inch panel which uses passive 3D glasses, along with Smart TV functionality and real-time 2D-to-3D conversion. It is provided with very good rear-mounted subwoofers and front-mounted tweeters. It has also got a 3D gaming mode which allows two players to see a full-screen 2D view simultaneously. Ambilight is one of the Philips technologies that automatically adjusts the brightness and colour of the light to match the picture thereby creating an immersive viewing experience. The Full HD screen have 1920 x 1080 pixels which gives an amazing picture experience.

Nintendo 3DS:
    Nintendo launched its latest console the Nintendo’s 3DS to display glass free 3D. It is roughly the same size of the Nintendo DSi. The 3DS is equipped with a well needed joystick. The glasses-less 3D technology is what everyone is talking about in the Nintendo 3DS and it seems to be standing upto its expectation and working well. The only negative points I see is that people won’t be able to enjoy the 3D effect for long as it has got only 3 hours battery life.
    Apple iPad 2: This next generation tablet is considerably faster, with a dual-core A5 processor. The tablet lasts for a whooping 11 hours. It has got Dual cameras. The front camera supports video chat, HD video recording, and stills.

For me the best gadget launched this year was Blackberry Playbook.
    Blackberry Playbook is a Tablet PC that has 7 inches multi-touch LCD display with 1024×600 resolutions. It is powered with 1GHz Cortex-A9 dual-core processor and 1GB RAM with symmetric multi-processing capability. It suppoerts 3G and Wi-fi connectivity and can help to access the internet easily. It has got a 3Mega-pixel front-facing camera and a 5 mega-pixel rear-facing camera, thus making it one of the best device for video-conferencing.It can play the Playbook can play Full HD 1080p videos and also output them via a mini-HDMI connection. If you are business man it is the gadget that will fulfill many needs because it a business Gadget with full corporate data access.