Thread: Battery problem frequently occurs in MSI wind u160 laptop

Battery problem frequently occurs in MSI wind u160 laptop

Hello there, I have a certain issue in the battery of my MSI wind u160 laptop; the laptop that I had purchased is about a 6 month old. The problem that I am facing is when I am trying to charge the battery, I am not able to charge the battery for a longer period of time, even when I unplugged the battery from the power source it do not remained for a longer period of time, the warranty period of the battery is only about 6 month and that of the laptop is around a year, also the battery become too hot when I am trying to charge the laptop. So because of the warranty issue I had to search for the batteries which were almost spoilt on the internet, the problem that I am facing that this model batteries are very hard to get, this is due to which I am going for some other batteries which are compatible with it. So I just wanted to know that are there any batteries which will help in getting the laptop to work in the proper manner and which are compatible with these kinds of models

Re: Battery problem frequently occurs in MSI wind u160 laptop

Hello dude this problem may be occurring due to the battery must have been completely drained down or the charger must have destroyed the battery in such a way that it is not able to get charged fully, whenever you intend to use the battery keep in mind that the battery is been fully charged so that it would go fully down as this kill the elements that are present in the laptop batteries, there are many batteries in the market that will be compatible with the batteries of yours, all you have to do is just find a way to get the battery number, if you are a beginner in this kind of laptop, then it is advisable that you take the laptop to your engineer so that he will find the exact cause that is happening in the laptop.

I too had a similar problem in the Hp laptop which I had recently purchased, the operating system that was present in it is Windows 7 and the battery life of the laptop when it is not been charged is around two hours, I don’t know why this is happening as it should be working foe mare than two hours also when I try to connect the charger to it, it shows that the battery is been charging, it also charged for a shorter period of time and then shows that the battery is been full. So now what to do regarding this problem.

The nice way to keep the batteries of the laptop in a good condition is to use the battery in the power safe mode, this will help in the less consumption of the battery and also the other factor when come into the picture is the circuit control which control the flow of the charge in the battery from the charger, the battery life goes on diminishing as the time passes by, hence due to that the voltage source from where the power supply is been provided should be kept in such a way that it should b not provide any spike or voltage regulation in the supply, if this is happening then the battery suffer the problem of dissimilar voltage that is been passed through it.

Now since your battery is not been working properly due to the scenario that you have created it is better that you take the advice of some expert people so that while buying the new batteries you are not making any mistake, and again you don’t land yourself in some problem. Since the laptop is in the warranty period, you can go for the replacement of the battery from the company only, hence they are the one who can provide you with the best battery information, I know that something is really wrong with this kind of battery, but because of the battery if your other devices that are present in the laptop get destroyed then they will blame you for that and you will be nowhere .