Thread: Camera of the iPad 2 is not so great

Camera of the iPad 2 is not so great

I just came across several reviews of the iPad 2 as it is newly released. so that’s why I thought of having a fresh check of the various features of the camera. So that’s why I had a close look at the camera features and sadly I did not find anything interesting. So that’s why I thought of sharing this information with you all. iPad 2 is such a huge device of 9.6x7.5" screen size and for that a simple camera which gives 3 megapixel quality. I mean they must have concentrated more on the camera so that they can deliver the exceptional quality of the image. Well I had expected more from the iPad anyways I am a bit sad about that. Do you all have to say anything about it here then do share it here.

Re: Camera of the iPad 2 is not so great

Yes even I would have preferred a good quality display in the iPad 3. Even I am of the opinion that the display quality of the image should have been much better in the iPad 2. Looking at the price they have released the iPad 2 I think that would be much better suitable for that price range and hence I feel that it is perfect. Actually I have not personally seen the image quality from the camera but I think the camera is the one thing that the developers must have worked out. So this is what I have to say here. I am expecting more such opinions from you all.

According to me there is no such use for the high quality image in the iPad 2. It is not a device for the camera lovers. So that they will give you an image quality of 10 megapixels as that offered in the nokia N8. The purpose of the camera for the iPad 2 is quite different. With the camera what you ca do is that take a photo scan it and send it as a email. With the help of the OCR you would be able to convert the photo file to the text file, accordingly edit it and then forward it to the people that you want. These are some of the activities that you can do it from the camera of the iPad 2 and what else can you expect from the iPad 2. Hope you have got my suggestion.

I definitely agree that the iPad 2 is supported by various such applications that taking pictures from the iPad 2 would definitely sound interesting to me. Clicking a picture and editing it, sending it as an email in no time is such big feature in the iPad 2. We can do other purposes like scanning the bar code and with the help of the AR applications typing email in any language is much easier. We can edit the pictures using the adobe software and many other things is possible using the iPad 2. So that’s why I recommend the usage of the iPad 2. So do have a look at all the other features carefully and you will understand what I am trying to speak here.

Ok, got your suggestion. I will definitely have a look in this particular matter and definitely will do some research on it as well. Actually I have understood the point that you are trying to make here but still I think the camera could have been much better. There is nothing much that I had to discuss here. Just had to make a simple point here. Anyways I would like to appreciate your efforts for helping me solve the issue. so thanks a lot for it.