Thread: Can I use the old ipad case with the ipad 2

Can I use the old ipad case with the ipad 2

Hi, yesterday my brother bought me a new black ipad case with logo and front flap on it. And now I want to fit this case on my new ipad 2 which I bought today. I read the total manual of ipad 2 but I did not get that much information about this. So now I am confuse with this, can I fit this ipad case with this new ipad 2? According to my observation this ipad 2 is skinner so I don’t know that this ipad case will fit with this ipad2 or not. I search for this on internet but not get success in it. So please help me I am out of ideas now.

Re: Can I use the old ipad case with the ipad 2

Hi, according to my information you can fit this ipad case with your brand new ipd 2.this ipad 2 not contain any hole for the front facing camera, and you can observe that you can easily slide out of the case. But you can fit this ipad case with this ipad2. I am not that much sure but if you want to know about this you can search it on a manufacturer website. And if you find any solution on it then share this with us. So this will help other, who all are facing this same query. Does anyone know about ipad 2 RAM functionality? Thank you.

Hi I hope this information will help you. I am not sure, but we are waiting IPAD 2 has at least twice the RAM as the original IPAD, he was left with 256. More RAM means you can maintain more information in memory for Safari does not always refresh pages, multitasking applications is not dropping left and right, and in general everything works better. If you have been irritated by the lack of RAM in the original and IPAD then move on this ipad 2 it will provide you more ram memory, you may want to upgrade. I think you are clear with this because Apple ipad 2 is advanced version of ipad.

When comparing the original IPAD with IPAD 2, we will see the screen is the same size and resolution - 9.7-inch 1024 × 768 - and storage options are the same - 16GB, 32GB and 64GB. Battery life is the same - about 10 hours - and both will iOS 4.3 for software that will be similar. Then what is the difference? The new iPad 2 is thinner. In addition, the ipad 2 don’t have holes in the front and back cameras. I think it would not harm the IPAD 2, if want to use ipad case for this ipad2.

Are you talking about the case of Apple iPad? There are thousands of cases IPAD with a forehead flap. Some will not work with the IPAD 2, and some will work with this ipad2.If the case is a piece of the sleeve-like leather-ish slips the iPad to, you can always add a piece of cardboard with it to make it safer. If this is a test case Portenza, the IPAD 2 does not fit. I hope this information will help you. And I am sure that now you are clear with this query. Thank you.

Hi I hope this helps. If it is small piece or difficult cases - the specifications are different. IPAD 2 is thinner etc. In the case of IPAD it helps to view videos etc, and then it should not matter. And probably if the L x W is the same, then probably the soft case - something like the Kindle's case could still fit comfortably, but not easily. Look on the homepage of ipad where you put the IPAD and IPAD 2 side by side, you will see the outer case of the curve Ipad 2, leads me to believe - a lot of new accessories are about to hit the market.

pointblank2011 Guest

i love iPad

I got this new amazing iPad case!
    its really look good! and it has different designs..
    it really fits my ipad! im lovin it soo much..