Thread: White dots on photos Panasonic DMC-TS2D

White dots on photos Panasonic DMC-TS2D

Hello friend, can anyone here help me? I am getting white dots on photo captured by Panasonic camera. My camera is in warranty so I hand over this to service center. What they did I don’t know again I am getting same problem. I have email the technical support of Panasonic Company. They have not replied me yet. I called to tech support to take this for repairing again. If anyone have any idea to get rid of this problem please let me know.

Re: White dots on photos Panasonic DMC-TS2D

Hello friend I read your post. There may be two cases. First your flash in Lumix camera is illuminating dust particles. This is the common problem with ant flash camera or mobile camera. So need not to worry. If you getting the spot at same location each time you capture the photo. It means you have problem in your camera. There is defect in your sensor or lens. You should get repaired it.

Hello friend illumination of dust is common problem it’s not big issue. Because of the illumination of dust you get white spot on your photo. If problem is really this. You can avoid it. You can use zooming facility to avoid the white spot on photos. By doing this you may decrease the incidence of white spots. Even if you are getting spot at same place again and again it means there hardware problem. So try to find the actual problem then take a decision. This may help you.

Hello friend this is very good idea about the zooming to avoid dot spot on your photos. I used to think that it is problem of the lens, but then when I come across the second camera came to me and I found the same thing that white dot on photo. I was thinking that it could not be on two cameras. The Panasonic service center replied me that there is nothing problem with your camera and they cannot help me. I was so disappointed. Thans a lot to you my friend.