Thread: How to add books in to a Motorola xoom

How to add books in to a Motorola xoom

I want to read books on my Motorola xoom but the main issue in this is I am not able to find out the way through which I can add that books which I have already own. But at the same time when I try to open it in my Pc by making use of the UDB then I am not able to get the folder for books. In the "Books" app there also does not seem to be a way to add a book, only there is an option to purchase them. Is there someone tell me how to add my own books or pdfs (or EPUBS)?

Re: How to add books in to a Motorola xoom

Here actually I want to know something from your side. I want to know here is that have you ever use to stock google reader in order ti get rid from this issue. If not then you just make use of it I am sure that it will help you. And the next thing is that have you tried syncing them on the computer to the google book reader online? So please give me answer which I have asked over here I will try to resolve it as soon as it is possible for me.

Hey I have also a same issue but it is little bit different from the above. Actually here I want to know that is there a way through which I am able to manually add books to the book application. And if there is like that application so I want to know here is that can I just load up a pdf or will I have to convert the books to a/certain format? If there isn't can anyone recommend an application that will let me do that? So regarding the same if you have any suggestion so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Here I want to know that about which book application you are talking about? And the solution of the second one is that yes you have to convert it to a certain format, or else it wouldn't be readable. Recently I make use of the Aldiko as my reader. It supports epub format. So that is why I convert the pdf to epub by making use of the calibre. So you just keep in mind that the conversion isn't perfect but I am sure that it will do your work. You just got to find out which one it uses.

I have caliber and I am able to do that. I was just hoping regarding this is that there was some way to add books manually to the xoom. Actually the stock book application is very nice but it only show the books you download from the market. So I do not know morw thanthis so if you guys have any suggestion on the same so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you in advance.