Thread: BlackBerry curve 8520 App World hangs

BlackBerry curve 8520 App World hangs

I do not familiar with this and also I'm not confident why this thing occurs with the curve 8520 BlackBerry. In the curve 8520 of Blackberry App World is hang. It was the first hanging, but at the present it hangs on the registration screen. Are you able to tell me all the way where I can obtain this working on the mobile phone? I am new to BlackBerry, and any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: BlackBerry curve 8520 App World hangs

You mentioned in your message to the Organization prior which crashes your application. I'm sure there must have been some problem with the BlackBerry itself. I suggest you go to visit the BlackBerry Service Center and see if they can help in this situation. I would suggest you to get the replacement, if what they are saying it needs repair.

I do not think the problem is that big so you have to go to the replacement in the service center. In my opinion I believe you are able to get software updates for its BlackBerry curve. Please try the updates and I am confident you will be able to obtain things running on the BlackBerry. Pease while going first you double-check for updates before installing updates. For the reason that if updates are not typical then it can cause some kind of trouble for you.

If the updates do not work for you, then I believe that you are able to go for the readjustment of the Master. Please do this only if the updates are not working. Before you go for updates please have the backup data from your mobile. So your data will be in a safe place. If the World Organization of the application was working fine, then I'm sure it will start working again. As the Master Reset will return the phone to its default settings.

I think that you should try all the things that you know about it and if you are not able to get the solution then after that you just go to the service center, if at all it is in warranty, so that you may not require to do some search on the replacement piece. If all the above solutions which is given above do not work for you then I believe you should first go for the Master Reset and that also along with the Hard Reset, then you install all the updates that you downloaded from the official website of BlackBerry and then try to use that App World.

I think it must have been some problem along with the installation of the World application. So you can follow the steps which is given below so you have the proper installation of the World application:
    First go to internet browser on your mobile phone.
    After that browse the BlackBerry website.
    Once the website is loaded then choose your country in that.
    Tick on the icon of the software. Then, tick BlackBerry App World.

Hi
    My Storm and blackberry bold did this too (hanging forever on after login once I had selected an app to download) I followed the above and went to download Blackberry app world again from this website and it has a newer version ..32 which and now works fine.