Thread: Cannot access internet on iPhone

Cannot access internet on iPhone

Friends, I am using the iPhone A1203. I feel proud to be the owner of the phone but there is only one problem that I am facing with this phone. Actually, I am not able to access the internet with the phone. I think there is something wrong with the configuration settings for the phone. I don’t able to understand that what I should do to solve the problem. I have already tried all the things to solve the issue but all of that was just waste of time. Now I am stuck at the point where, I am not able to get the point that what I should do next. I will appreciate each and every reply on this topic. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this post.

Re: Cannot access internet on iPhone

I don’t think that anyone can give you the perfect answer for this. If you want to get the answer for this then you will have to simply contact to the service provider that you are using the SIM card and ask them to send the settings for the phone. They are the one who know the exact settings that can be done on your phone and can make your phone to access internet. You will have to tell them the model number of the phone that you are using and they will send you the settings according to your phone and you will just have to save and apply the settings. This is the best way by which you can get the settings. I hope that this will solve the issue for you.

Have you got the settings from the service provider and still not getting the access to the internet? If that is the case then I would like to tell you that the settings are only applied when you restart the phone. So once you have saved the settings then you will have to restart the phone and after that if you try to access the internet settings then you will not get the issues like this and websites will be browsed without any problem. This is common for all the phones and this must be done in order to get that working.

You can try one thing to resolve the issue. Just go to the settings>general>about. There you will have to make sure to observe that under listings "network" and "carrier" the similar name come into view. It is supposed to be the name of the carrier that you are using. If they are not the similar then this will indicate that the phone is not connecting to the network used for data. If that is the case then you will have to go to settings>general>network and from there, you will have to enable "data roaming" and "3G". See if that can solve the issue for you then it is fine and other than this, I am not having any suggestion. Thank you.

There is one trick that you can try and see if that is able to solve the issue for you. You will have to hold the home button as well as the power button at the similar time and you will find that the whole screen will go blank and there is the silver apple symbol. After that, you can try to access the internet. Also observe that if you are getting the little 3G symbol. If the service is activated then you will be able to get the little 3G symbol on upper left corner of the screen. I wish that you will be able to get out of the issue.