Thread: Status Icon Image For Blackberry Playbook

Status Icon Image For Blackberry Playbook

I am planning to include a icon that can be used by me for the battery to have a indication for the level of the battery which can be based on the state and also the changes that is being done for the Playbook. The main thing is that I have 6 small icons that can be used for the viewing of the battery life in the playbook that I have with me. I just want the playbook to display some other image that can be shown in it when any kind of the change is being done in the system. And also I just want to do the masking of the image which is being done on the basis of the setting that can be done on the position of the image. Please help me out with the loading of the icon image for the playbook and also the small icon that can be used in it.

Re: Status Icon Image For Blackberry Playbook

You can just make the use of the class of the files that can be used for the managing of the files and also I just wanted a class of the components that can be used along with it. You can also embed the various files in class manger that is being used in the playbook and then you can just make the changes in the icon accordingly. You can have various images for the battery shell that you are using and also you can just make the use of the 5 different images for the different levels of the battery that is being positioned in it.

And also it is that you can just add 1 image for the battery levels or add various images in it, but see that you can atleast make the use of 5 instances of the images for the bars that is being displayed for the battery system that is present for the playbook that you are using. You can even add the visibility level settings in it and then just see that whether any of the notification is being displayed or not. And also you can just get the event notification for the battery that you are using and then the icons will also be displayed out in it.

The other option is that you can just embed all the files by using the Embed (), metadata tag and then after that you can just make the use of the single image in it and then just see that whether it is working for you. And also you can also mention various other type of the application along with it, which can be directly related to the monitor that the tablet stats is being used in the regular system by using the status bar along with it. And also the various users will be able to learn out simply the use of top-left swipe and also the use of top-right swipe in any of the application which can be used to check the Status Bar, and also the use of regular battery level indicator in it.

You have also got the option of the drawing the battery in it, and this option can be used by you by using the option in the simulator that is present in it, but he thing is that it would not look good in it. The reason for this is because of the alias of the different use of the pixels, and the merging issue of the icon that is being made by you. So the better option for you if you planning to draw the icon just make the use of the PNG format, than see that how it works for the simulator that you are using, and see that it works similar if you are using Macbook Air. And if the images are being embedded then you have to take any extra efforts of exporting the images from a remote location or so. And also see that they are totally different from SWF.