Thread: A good Phone Lock Applications for Android

A good Phone Lock Applications for Android

Within one week I am going to buy a good Android phone. I have seen several of those phones which comes with a different format. Each android phone come with different cool features and mostly usable. The only thing I just not liked in those is the phone locking system. Usually most of the android phone uses screen to lock the phone as well as screen and it comes there by default. Now my question is, is there any kind of application which is purposely developed for locking the phone or screen in Android?

Re: A good Phone Lock Applications for Android

I think that you should go for the Screen Suite Lock Screen. By using this application enlarge your phone screen functionality as a result of modifying your lock screen, maintain your mobile phone screen on through stay awake form otherwise permit phone screen to slumber and put out of action the lock screen completely. Feature things to see underneath:
    • Tradition Lock screen
    • Tradition lockscreen force preference
    • Disable lock screen
    • Maintain screen on otherwise Stay awake mode
    • Stay awake (in Auto mode)
    • Flashlight

AppLock permits you to defend whichever applications you would like by way of a passcode or password. Whichever app you choose in your mobile, you can set password access using this application. This is comparable to App Protector apart from that it's free of charge (ad supported). A pro unlock key that take away ads as well as unlocks additional characteristics is lying on the market at this moment. The recent change about this application is as follows: v1.2.1 - create search utility in application list obtainable to everybody.

I've also used the Lock 2.0 and it works very well to me but just wasn't precisely what I was hunting for and afterward I used the Lockbot. I was a slight doubtful based on several of the analysis within the marketplace. However until now, it has prearranged me accurately what I sought. You can setup ther lockscreen and modify it further than whichever additional lock application I have used up to now. In Lockbot, you cover the option of at rest using a Hero locksreen otherwise you are able to configure the one that seems similar to...
    • iphone
    • Eclair
    • Flan

Eclair kind lockscreen is what I have been searching for all this instance. Flan appears attractive in addition. I was capable to configure it up the manner I wish for by my individual background.

I would really like to contain the Droid locksreen for the reason that you should make off with in a rainbow movement. To a great extent further not likely to dig up unlocked vs. what I encompass lying on my Hero. I be familiar with that the marketplace has a free of charge and pay edition of LockBot except I have been uncertain to install as of some observations on the Application. I have utilized the Lock 2.0. It has a unbolt slide identical to the iPhone screen lock. It isn't terrible except I would like somewhat further comparable to the Droid lock screen.