Thread: How to make phone calls with iPod Touch 4G

How to make phone calls with iPod Touch 4G

I have this cell phone here in my case and I just want to know what can be done here so that I can have the things to go in the manner that I want. I actually want to make the calls from the cell phone and that too for free. So I just want to know what can be the best secure way of doing the same. On this cell phone WiFi is available and hence I am of the opinion that it will be really possible on this here. Can I make use of some sort of application here so that I can have the calls for free? Please let me know if I can have the same working in this case.

Re: How to make phone calls with iPod Touch 4G

If you want to make the call from the cell phone and that too for free then it will be better if you can just make use of the Skype here in your case. I really think that you will be seeing it really free. Also you will have this application working in your case for free as well. If you have the Skye here and you are connoting to the other Skype account then you will be able to have the call with that person for free. I really think that it is the safest option with which you can really go at this very moment. If you want to connect to the cell phone or the other phones then the rates for the same are really less.

I really do not think that you will be able to have the phone calls for free at all here. You will be required to have some of the package in your case so that the calls on the cell phone can be reduced to some extent. You can just see for the lowest ISP or say the company that will offer you with the lowest calls plan in your case there. If you would have been in US then I am sure that you will be able to have something to really work in your case.

You can have the iPod Touch of yours in such a manner so that you can make the calls. All you will be required to do is have an iPod Touch that is jailbreak. In addition to this you will be required to have the headset for the iPod Touch. After this install VoIP application. You will be required to have freeware SIP-VoIP application. This freeware SIP-VoIP application is more established one and you will really love this. If at all you do not find this working in your case then you can simply go with installation of Fring as well. After getting the installation of the SIP-VoIP application you will be able to have the things working in your case. You will be able to get it installed after reading the procedure that has been listed with the noted that comes along with it.

You will be required to have the Jailbroken iPod and if you do not have the one then you can just follow the things here and see if how you can have the iPod Touch jailbreak. For going with the things here you will be required to have TIFF safari hack and in addition to that you will be required to run TouchFree software. In addition to that you will be required to have .Net 3.0 Framework and if you do not have the same then you can simply have it downloaded. Hope that you will be able to have the iPod Touch jailbreak in this manner.

Please make sure that if you jailbreak the cell phone then you will be not able to have the warranty on the cell phone in any manner. So if you are planning to go with the Jailbreak then make sure that the warranty on the cell phone is no longer there or if it is there then it is nearly going to get over. Jailbreak is the thing that is really not covered under the warranty. So if you are ready to take the risk then please make it on your on here.