Thread: Is it worthy to buy Verizon iPhone

Is it worthy to buy Verizon iPhone

I have got caught with some of the options here and hence just want to have the discussion on this here. I really want to have the suggestion in this case and will be really happy to know anything in this respect here. I have come across this Verizon iPhone and I just want to know if it is worth of buying here. Please come out with the suggestions on this matter. I was surfing the internet and then just came across a video that just showed how awful it will be if one goes to have Verizon iPhone and hence I am really confused here. Hope that I will get suggestion soon on this here.

Re: Is it worthy to buy Verizon iPhone

Well I really do not think that we can let you know if you should go with this or not but we will for sure try to help you with some of the features that we came across this cell phone and then you can decide on the same after this. Well if you want to go with then you can simply have this cell phone and let me tell you that placing the order for the same is ON already. I have seen that on the price factor it is $199 for a 16GB iPhone, and $299 for a 32GB. Also in addition to this; this cell phone also has two-year contract as well. Hope that you will really like this here.

I would really like you to make the suggestion for this. I have this and I would say that I am pretty much interested with the HotSync feature turns phones into Wi-Fi hotspots. I would really like to have this HotSync service included in the cell phone. With this it means that the iPhone can be treated as a mobile hotspot. It will be not an ordinary hotspot, but it will have hotspot for up to five different devices. I do not think that this feature was at all available with the AT&T. IN addition to this I have also seen that AT&T used to allow the cell phone (iPhone) to be used as modem but it was depending wholly on the data plan and I have not seen anything with this new cell phone from Verizon at this very moment.

Well if you are asking for the changes and the worth then I am really of the opinion that you should go with this cell phone here. The prominent reason for the same is that we can really rely on the Verizon network when compared with the AT&T. The reason for the same is the call drops that used to happen on the AT&T and I have seen that Verizon has really worked on this hard here. In addition to this I have also seen some of the amendments been made so that they can also see for some improvements in the CDMA iPhone. I would strongly recommend that you should go with this.

I have come with some of the issue that this cell phone has and hope that this will really help you in making the decision on the purchase of the cell phone there. I have seen that in the very early post the HotSync feature was being discussed. Well I really love that but I just want to tell you that the iPhone that this Verizon will be coming out will be having the CDMA technology inside. If that is the case then I am sure that you will not at all be able to have the data and the calls on this very cell phone at the same moment. This is actually not at all possible with this cell phone.

The pricing details of the cell phone has been not out yet and hence at this very moment it is not at all possible to decide the worth of the cell phone here. I think that if Verizon will make the HotSync service for free then it will be really worthy to have this cell phone in the pocket and if mot that then it will be better if we can wait for some more details to come on this cell phone as well. Related to features that have been displayed so far I think that it is really worthy.