Thread: Need a good Android Phone under 20K

Need a good Android Phone under 20K

Hello everyone. I am looking for a good android phone under 20K. I have heard of many android phones that are available in the market the one from the micromax is no good. I had a look at the phone and its features have not impressed me. So I am looking for some good android phone either from Samsung or nokia. So anyone who can suggest me a good android phone that is available under 20k then do inform me. I have tried searching the internet for the solution but none of them gave me any result. So anyone of you who can help me on this topic then do get back to me with their replies as early as possible.

Re: Need a good Android Phone under 20K

Have you fixed your budget to the 20K or can you increase it by 2-3k. if you can then I have got a good android phone for you. That is neither from nokia nor Samsung. Is belongs to the htc. The htc desire is a good android phone that is available in the market today and mind you its in a good demand this days. So in case you are looking for some good android phones other than nokia and Samsung then htc would be the way to go. The price range would be anywhere around 23K. if you want something from Samsung then my choice would be the Samsung galaxy 551.

I don’t think so there is any good android phone available In nokia. So cut that option of. Also In the Samsung phones the best would be the galaxy 551, the one that is mentioned above. I think the Samsung galaxy would be available under 12k. if you are looking for some good android phones then let me give you a list of good android phones that would be affordable for you. One would be the lg optimus P500. It would be available under 15k. After that you can also go with the htc wildfire and also the htc evo both would be available under 15K. so do keep the options of htc open since it has got a good range of android phones. also there are many android phones available in Motorola. So you can have a look at them also. So I hope you have got the necessary information here.

If you ask me I would say that there are many android phones available in the market today. Mobiles from the asus and the dell are also getting launched in the market. yesterday I was just searching the internet and looking for some good android phones and suddenly I came across a Dell XCD35. I found this phone to be quite interesting and also the price range was good. It is available at 16K .so you can have a look at that also. Apart from that I would advise you to have a look at the Garmin-Asus, Spice MI-300. The one from asus is available at 15K in the market while the one from the spice is available at 10K. So there are many options in front of you. Now it’s upon you to decide with which one you would like to go.

Hey thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given. Well i got a fair idea of all the android phones that are available in the market. I had a look at at them and i found every phone to be good and interesting. So thanks a lot for providing them. Of all the phones i found the one from the htc interesting. The htc desire was quite coo land i liked all its features but the only problem is that it does not fit the budget of mine. So that's what disappointed me. Upon that the one from the dell i.e xcd35. I thought this was a cool phone and hence i will mostly settle with it. I was not knowing that the nokia people have not launched anything from the android section. However thanks for informing that also.