Thread: Not able to sync to itunes after switching from ipod to iphone

Not able to sync to itunes after switching from ipod to iphone

I usually make a very much usage of mt itunes library , actually first I was having an ipod , but later on I switched to iphone , how ever I was not able to sync music , I will explain you the whole scenario in detail. I first load any music cd into my itunes library, then after that I connect my iphone to it , I ensure that sure music chosen that i wish to sync is chosen check iphone to notice if music was synced, but unfortunately that does no happen , please help me out in this issue which it is not , please help me out to sort this.

Re: Not able to sync to itunes after switching from ipod to iphone

You had mentioned in your question that you were first using the ipod device then you switched to the iphone , but still you were using he same itunes that was being installed in your syste,m , can this be done ? I know that Apple is quite capable syncing with its own devices quite efficiently but they should be of similar to each other , you will not be able to sync that easily , I think you should seek the help of the Apple support.

Well I think I have got a solution for this issue , please see once again after you have plugged your device , if still it does not sync , I will ask you to uninstall the itunes and install it again and se if you get what you are actually desiring , still not then there is a need to upgrade the firmware of your phone, either of these solutions definitely will resolve your issue , or else you can take furher assistance from the Apple support.

Well I think the post mentioned in the above post is correct , how can you possibly think of syncing a software of totally different architechture, once you have installed the itunes again on the summary page see if there is some option "Sync only checked songs and videos" checked and then "Manually manage music and videos" option checked , if not please check as soon as you see them unchecked , it will resolve your issue for sure .