Thread: How can I make Garminfone work more faster

How can I make Garminfone work more faster

I am having a Asus Garminfone and it was working properly but since yesterday, It seems like there is something wrong with this phone. It has started lagging in multitasking and even when I try to make calls. I have tried rebooting this phone but it didn't worked for me. Is there anything that I can do with phone to make this phone work more faster then now?

re: How can I make Garminfone work more faster

First of all it has been recommended not to install the third party applications on an Android phone which may make your phone slow. I suggest you to remove all the third party application out of your garminfone and then check that it works faster now or not. If there are no third party applications installed on your android phone then there could be some other reason behind your phone to get slower.

I have one good habit that used to do on my windows machine which I am doing on my android phone too. As soon as I got on my phone, I first kill all processes directly with Advanced Task Manager. There are always the 9-12 Apps started unnecessarily. Then the thing goes off like a rocket. If the apps I do not killed at the beginning, then the with me quite slow and sluggish. Is normal, so the apps need resources. You may try the same on your graminfone, I am quite sure that it will work for you.

It should be faster and better, today the Google I / O conference, presented by Android 2.2. "Froyo" has 20 new features on board, including support for Microsoft Exchange for Flash 10.1 and a better backup function. The speed of both the operating system as well as the Web browser have been optimized, Google even claims the fastest mobile browser in the market is now. If once around that Android from the new version 2.2 the so-called "tethering" is supported, so the sharing of an internet connection with other devices could be greed for other people in the room cause it. Up to eight notebooks and tablet PCs without built-in Internet access via Wi-Fi can easily and without extra software or cables on the Android mobile phone to the Internet, similar to a wireless router. An ideal solution for traveling, especially if a person wants to not only use the Internet, such as presentations, team meetings in the cafe and trade show booths.

There are several options by following which you can make your android phone work faster or you may say that work normal if it has got slower.

1. First of all hard reboot your phone which means switch off your phone and then pull out the battery and the put it back after couple of minutes, Switch ON.
    2. Check the memory status. If sim card, memory card and phone memory to the brim, you create some space.
    3. Uninstall plug-ins that can disrupt the functioning of the equipment often.
    4. Restoring factory settings. ! Save all data before externally! Go to -> Settings -> Security -> Restore Defaults
    5. Last option is to hard reset.