Thread: Does Bluetooth Gate is Bigger than antenna gate for iOS 4

Does Bluetooth Gate is Bigger than antenna gate for iOS 4

Has anybody else experienced Bluetooth troubles on the iPhone 4? I have got a Jabra BT530 plus a Jawbone Icon and both were rock amazing for playing mp3's or streaming radio on the 3GS but the iPhone 4 mislays bond and signal power while the phone is in my pocket or at my back. This is a Bluetooth signal force problem for the Bluetooth on the iPhone 4. The 3GS does not mislay signal behind my back or in my pocket. Apple has essentially crippled a2dp audio for the iPhone 4. Please help me for my issue.

Re: Does Bluetooth Gate is Bigger than antenna gate for iOS 4

I also have some problem with this. The problem which affects both the 3GS and the iPhone 4 is phone audio excellence for the people I am chatting with. The 3GS has much lower audio quality below IOS4 than it did on IOS3. I in progress getting complaints for the 3GS (IOS4) and iPhone 4 for example "I can't realize you", "are you on a speakerphone?", "are you utilizing your Bluetooth?", "Can you switch off your Bluetooth?” This is a larger trouble than antenna gate while the just effectual hands free way to utilize the phone is through a wired headset. Apple has efficiently immobilized the Bluetooth abilities of the 3GS and iPhone 4. No push coverage by any means. The previous update was supposed to repair Bluetooth problems but it has not.

Now is each solitary person who has a trouble with their iPhone abruptly going to come online, place the word "gate" later than their trouble and claim it is the latest plague? This isn't bound for at you, but truthfully, not each solitary trouble is a hardware wide plague. Occasionally the trouble is only with you. To respond your query I for myself have 0 Bluetooth problems. I have the iPhone 4 and the iPod 3rd Gen and they are both on IOS 4.1 and my Bluetooth trimmings are the Motorola S9 HD hi-fi headphones and the Motorola H700 Headset, both efforts well on my iPhone. Actually, on my headset, the call volume is so noisy and lucid it's approximately painful to utilize because it's too noisy. But if my Motorola Stereo headset efforts with my iPhone 4, then clearly Apple are not immobilizing A2DP or else everybody else would not be able to listen to their music in excess of Bluetooth either.

It possibly is your Bluetooth headphones. Just because it efforts on one model of phone does not mean it is perfect and will mechanically effort on each Bluetooth phone. It says correct in the manual for each Bluetooth accessory on the souk that "All functions may not effort with every devices" so clearly there's going to be a few functions which may not effort with all devices in an extensive spectrum of examples. Try coupling it to a different iPhone 4 or phone with IOS 4 if you know anybody with one. If it has the similar problem with all devices, clearly it's your accessory not being completely well-matched with the phone/IOS. If its efforts fine on a different iPhone 4/ios4 then it is your precise phone, not all the phones on the souk.

I had a couple of Motorola Rokr S9 headphones, and each time I had the headphones on and linked to my phone and unlocked the video record program, the headphones would basis the program to lock. It would just congeal on the screen and I could not record at all. On the other hand, swapping it for a different S9 Headphone and the trouble was not there any longer. Video recording worked entirely, so a Motorola Accessory paired with a Motorola phone confirms beyond a hesitation that every accessory can effort another way on every device or in this case even operating system. Only because you have a trouble with something does not mean you require placing "gate" later than your trouble and after that make coverlet statements regarding how the manufacturer have to be disabling or crippling this or that feature. Occasionally the trouble is only you and your exacting set of circumstances. If all else be unsuccessful I would advise going with Motorola.