Thread: MSI GE700 laptop not working properly with windows 7

MSI GE700 laptop not working properly with windows 7

Recently bought a MSI GE700 gaming laptop, running with windows 7 OS. The machine I basically use for gaming and internet access purpose, or that I installed windows 7, though I am not getting so bad performance with that machine environment, but not getting proper machine hardware response, with correct speed. And I encounter this after installed some of the important software’s, whenever I tried to open any program and application the machine is responding with that with a very huge time. Along with this also facing a few performance issues during playing any high definition game. I am not having such kind of ideas to speed up my machine performance. Is there any one having any suggestion for me? Any input regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: MSI GE700 laptop not working properly with windows 7

I think the programs those you are running, like the game and also along with this some of the software, and not supported by the hardware specification which you have. So be sure that you are having proper hardware specification in your machine to run those programs. Another thing is that for playing any high definition game in any machine hardware specification, you need to have good quality of hardware devices, like the high speed ram, sufficient space in hard drive and along with that also need a high definition graphical interface.

I would like to recommend you to scan your machine you the up to date antivirus program, the problem that you had posted in your post, I was also facing similar type of problem, whereas after that I did a lot of trick to speed up my machine performance, but nothing helps me very much. After that one of my friend suggest me to go through this, I did and I get some relief from bad performance of my machine, there are some of the infected files are applied in my system, those was creating this problem. so if in your system similar issue is occurring then I hope by scan your machine you will also get relief from this problem.

Recover you machine in a particular date and time, where you did not found any problem like this, for this open start menu and from accessories>> system tool>> system restore click on that option and terminate the process, it will first ask you to select the date and time to restore your machine, choose desire date and time and run the process, I hope if ether is any windows version problem for that the issue is occurring that you mentioned in your post, then i am sure by this process the problem will surely be overcome.