Thread: HTC Wing message indication showing empty messages

HTC Wing message indication showing empty messages

I have the cell phone from HTC and it is HTC Wing. This is really a new phone with which I am dealing with and I have just got my hands on this cell phone. Well I think that the issue that I am having here is not that serious and hence would like to know the solution soon for my case. I cannot send the message in my mobile phone. Well that was the other part; I even cannot get the message to read as well. I have seen that when the message come to the cell phone it is getting indicated on the screen’s main screen but when I try to see the message by getting in the Message I cannot get the message to be read. What can be the reason for this and any help in the matter will also be appreciated. Hope that I will get the suggestion soon in the matter.

Re: HTC Wing message indication showing empty messages

First of all let me tell you that the issue with which you have come up here is not a normal one or I would say that it is really not an easy one to tackle with. It seems that you will have to take the cell phone to the Service Center if at all the cell phone is under the warranty. It seems to me that you will really get benefitted with these steps. Just go for this and let me know if what I have said really goes in your way.

Looking at the case of yours please let me know if you asked some of your friend to make some settings in your cell phone. The thing that I am asking is this do you have installed any third party software in your cell phone and that is causing you the issue. It can be please make sure about this and if there is really any application running on the cell phone then it will be better if you can just terminate the same and see if after this you can get and send the message at the same time on your cell phone. Please let me get notified about the same.

I really think that it will be great if you can just have the software on the cell phone updated and at the same time see if you can have the firmware on the cell phone upgraded as well. You can decide the same by visiting the official site of the HTC. You can go to www.htc.com/us site and then can make a click on the Support section there. Once you will make the click then you will have to feed in the detail for which you have come here and then you can just have the appropriate software and firmware installed on your cell phone there.

If at all you are having the issue with the cell phone then it will be really better if you can just have the issues solved with just resetting the Cell Phone and then see if the issues can get solved after this. RESETTING the HTC Wing is really easy and all you have to do is press both the soft keys at the same time. Make sure that you have the cell phone charged fully. Now while you are pressing the Soft Keys just insert the stylus into the reset hole so that the Soft Reset can be started on the cell phone. After inserting the stylus into the reset hole you will see a message on the screen asking you to confirm the Hard Reset. Press the key accordingly and wait for the Hard Reset to get complete. See if you can get and send the messages after this.

I was having the same issue with the HTC Droid Eris and I was able to get out of the issue after making the Hard Reset. In case of the HTC Droid Eris you will have to press the Power button so that you can switch of the cell phone. Then you will have to press the Volume Down button and Send buttons at the same time. While holding these two keys you will have to press the Power button so that the cell phone can start. In that manner I was able to get the issue solved. Hope that you will have the issue solved. If you do not get the issue solved then you will have to see for the handset replacement.