Thread: 4xx or 5xx error message indication

4xx or 5xx error message indication

hi
    i am engineer.i am always use mail for sending data and sharing some details .But from some days i got a message which is 5xx error message.I think it's a error message which came through SMTP error but i don't know what is this. ,so anyone tell what is this and how i fix it?

Re: 4xx or 5xx error message indication

Firstly SMTP means simple mail transfer protocol and the SMTP error encounter through email client.It is like Outlook Express ,Windows Live Mail.You got display which is an SMTP error.Whenever email program are not able to send an email which you have composed. When any type of message will not send that mean its temporary problem or permanent problem.A 4xx error indicates a temporary issue.Where A 5xx error, on the other hand, indicates a permanent failure.For fixing of that type of error,you can also use SMTP error repair tool.
    Last edited by Steve123; 07-02-2010 at 06:01 AM.

Whenever operating system registry contains errors or whenever certain types of system files are missing that time SMTP error will occurred.SMTP errors only during the process of sending emails.The Yahoo! MTAs are busy when a connection is attempted, or if there
    is a dynamic prioritization in effect for a sender's server.If you see smtp error when trying to send an email to Yahoo! Mail, you may retry sending at a later time.It means,it is a temporary error which is 4xx error.As well as A 5xx error,on the other hand, indicates a permanent failure.You should not retry sending an email that comes back with such an error.so for the eliminating that type of error ,you can used smtp error repair tools is Reg cure,Perfect Optimizer and Registry Easy.You can download one of them for free system scan.
    Last edited by Shen; 07-02-2010 at 06:05 AM.

If you consistently receive 4xx or 5xx errors when sending to Yahoo that time you can also follow some points like Remove email addresses that bounce as well as Pay attention to the responses from our SMTP servers.Because A 4xx error indicates a temporary issue and A 5xx error,on the other hand, indicates a permanent failure.You can also used perfect optimizer for that type of error.