Thread: My Pantech C3 cell phone flashes white screen

My Pantech C3 cell phone flashes white screen

I’ve recently brought a pantech c3 cell phone. One day I was gone for picnic with my friend, my friend has pull me in the swimming pull. At that time my cell phone is in my pocket, I don’t realize at that time, but when I get out of the swimming pool then I saw my phone. the water has gone inside my cell phone and it is not working. I’ve tried to turn on, but it only flick with white and black screen and the keypad light up with blue screen and it switch off again. I don’t know what should I do now. Please tell me can I fix this problem on my own or I have to take this mobile to a service center. Please give your suggestion on this. Please help me.

Re: My Pantech C3 cell phone flashes white screen

You can do few things before taking it to a service center. Open your mobile battery sim card and keep it near the bulp or tube light for some time, hope it work for you. If it does’nt work for you then check out if it still vibrating or not. If it vibrating on turning on then check it is receiving a call or not. If it does’nt receive any call or it does’nt vibrate then you can connect your phone to pc and check out if it is detected or not. If it is detected then try to reset your phone. Hope it works for you.

You can directly go to a mobile repairer. At this situation, water usually goes inside the display of mobile and therefore your mobile can’t display anything. Mobile repairer will open the mobile and remove the water inside the mobile and keep it for becoming a dry. Once the water has removed the mobile repairer can check your mobile and repair if any damaged has happened. You can also go toi a service center to resolve your issue it’s up to you.

You should always remove your mobile battery and sim card first if any such things is happened. First try to solve the problem by your own, if that does’nt work for you then you can go to a mobile techie or service center. Whenever a water goes inside a mobile you have to need remove that water by opening its cover, battery and sim card. After that you have to keep your mobile near the hot place like bulp. So that the water inside the mobile become dry.