Thread: Nokia C7 keeps rebooting on its own

Nokia C7 keeps rebooting on its own

I have recently purchased a nokia c7 for myself. Its hardly been 10 days since I have brought this new phone it has started giving me problems with its working. Well the problem is that it keeps on rebooting on its own. It reboots around 7-8 times in a day. This keeps on happening whenever I visit the maps for navigation. However if I keep the cell phone idle for sometime then also it restarts. This is something weird and something has to be done about it. On my friends advise I also have performed the hardreset operation for my cell phone but it has failed to give me any result. So I am expecting that atleast you all can give me some important suggestions so that I can accordingly implement it.

Re: Nokia C7 keeps rebooting on its own

If you ask me there is some problem with the cell phone. It can be termed as an internal fault of the phone and it can be best treated by the people available in the nokia service centers. I would advice you to immediately report your cell phone to the service center and ask for an immediate replacement of the phone. Since your phone is not so old. The probability of your phone getting replaced is very higher. So do get a new one. In case they are refusing to give a new one then get it repaired as early as possible.

I think there is some problem with the memory card that you are using. A proper removal of the memory card and placing it back again to the cell phone and starting it again would be a nice option according to me. So do consider this suggestion also. Many a times memory card are found to be the real culprits for this particular problems. Also do check if your phone is running properly without memory card. If it is then the culprit is your memory card. In case if the removal of the memory card method did not help you much then it would be better advisable to report your cell to the manufacturer and get it repaired.

Even I had the same problem and on having a talk with the nokia people they have advised me to wait for sometime till the next update for the firmware comes up. So I think waiting for the next firmware update would be the only option for you now. Else you can try removing the applications that are stored in the cell phone, such as the ovi store, maps etc. removing this applications will definitely help. However if the nokia people are giving you a replacement for your product then you must grab that opportunity with both the hands. So I suppose you have understood my suggestions.

OK as of now i am waiting for the appropriate call from the nokia people. Well i have given my cell to the nearest service center of nokia. Lets see if they are able to solve my issue. Since there is nothing much that i can do regarding this topic. So that's why i am waiting for an appropriate answer from them. Anyways i appreciate your efforts of giving me so much suggestions. I did try with some of them but none of them gave me any result.