Thread: my nokia c7 battery not lasting for more than 8 hours

my nokia c7 battery not lasting for more than 8 hours

I’ve nokia c7 mobile phone. I’ve purchased this phone two months back. For the first two days it was just on charge. After two days I’ve take it out it has given only 8 hours of backup. I charge it once again. This time I’ve charge my mobile for one day and after that I’ve removed it and it take it for use, again it has given me only 8 hours of backup. I’m not running my phone too much. I’m a very busy person so, I don’t have much time to use its application. I’m only using it for making calls and receiving calls. I don’t understand why this problem is happening since my mobile phone is new please tell me what should I do to resolve this issue. Please tell me some solution to resolve this problem.

Re: my nokia c7 battery not lasting for more than 8 hours

I think you have got a faulty battery, you need to replace your battery. You have said, your phone is new then you must have a warranty of your mobile phone, you not need to worry about that. You can contact to nearest service center of your mobile phone and you’ll get the free service of your mobile phone you don’t have to pay anything for this service. You can also check your mobile battery by putting it to some other phone so, you’ll get know is your battery is faulty or not.

I think this problem is happening because you have charged your new phone for two days. You can maximum charge your mobile to 4 hours, who told you to charge your mobile for 2 days ?. your battery has become overcharged and therefore some problem has occurred in your battery. There is nothing wrong with your mobile, it is a battery problem. Remember one thing, you have to charge 4 hors only for the first day, after that you have to charge your mobile for only 1-2 hours. Excessive charge can damage your mobile battery.

If you’re mobile battery is giving only 8 hours backup then you should read a user manual guide to know more about the backup of your mobile battery. Nokia battery are good in giving backup and I don’t think it should give you a 8 hours power backup. You should contact to your nokia service center, they will tell you the exact problem of your mobile phone. if anything is wrong in your battery they will replace it and provide you a free service. so, better you contact to your service center they will surely help you.