Thread: Nokia N8 Amoled Color Display

Nokia N8 Amoled Color Display

I have a problem with the display it is displayed as dark and if dark is right, after that it turns into purple. It is extremely irritating to watch movies when the film is dark; it's all purple and weird. Example, at what time you look torn Witco trailer is downloaded to the phone and colors as 16-bit color (as in windows). One more thing is that when i launch the application such as QTorchAnother thing at what time I start application QTorch it is dark around the logo on the button! Suppose to be black around the logo and button!The one more issue I have is that even the images are not brilliant quality, but to show the point!I went to Nokia Care Center moreover tell me it's normal, however for me it is normal for the reason that n8 is a flagship of Nokia and are not allowed to make a mistake. I am very dissatisfied!

Re: Nokia N8 Amoled Color Display

A lot of peoples are having this trouble so how we can say that it is normal. I have two Nokia N8, and by brother also purchase Nokia N8 and he is also having this same issue. If you have the similar problem then it is normal. I love the cell phone, however to watch movies on it and suppose that my 5 year old Sony Ericsson cell phone can do better. I hope that this issue will be fix in the new edition and if you are really irritated with this one then you can purchase HTC or just stick with your old phone.

So what am I supposed to do now? It is really irritating that I bought this cell phone for 500 $ approximately and I have a screen Wicked Witch of the NCC did not desire to replace (for what they said they replaced my screen furthermore was the result of it and attempted to Nokia and other n8 was the same.) So what should I do? I am very dissatisfied and angry.

But there is a very odd thing, many other users have the quality of screen, a number of my friends do not have this trouble. So how could it be a firmware problem? I expect it's for the reason that n8 is the flagship cell phone and these things cannot take place. And the Nokia c7 all is well. However in the internet I found a lot of people who have troubles with color, although much more to say it's okay.