Thread: New iPhone5 China clone information needed

New iPhone5 China clone information needed

Hi All,

seems to be alot of talk about china clone phones in this board so I thought why not give it a try and see if someone knows anything about this particular model.

So I just got myself the so called iPhone5 China clone, that was acquired from Thailand just a couple of weeks ago. The box says it to be "European Phone 5". And what I have learned so far, it's running Android (perhaps) with somesort of customized skin/theme. And it's a quite recent model, couple of months old I think.

Would anyone know any specs about this clone phone? What OS it actually has, what kind of hardware is it using etc.

I also tried to download the pc suite meant for china iphone clones, but did not see this model yet supported, and it could not find the phone. When connected with USB, I can choose Mass storage / Webcam / MTP Storage.

Thanks.

Re: New iPhone5 China clone information needed

A clone of the iPhone 5 has come into view on the web, outing what is held the design of Apple‘s 2011 Smartphone release. Even as the Cupertino giant is so far to verify the reality of such a handset, Chinese site M8Cool.com have given images as well as videos for the iPhone 5 clone, saying that that it is an precise copy of what Apple’s subsequent Smartphone will look like.

unsure Re: New iPhone5 China clone information needed

Hi i bought the same phone in Thailand and tried all sorts to get it in computer have succeeded but only shows up as two disc drives (f) and (G) which shows what is loaded on them can use the disc drives to upload and download photo'sI have not yet been able to find a correct driver comp gave unable to find "6225 com data if" and if I do find it where to download it to computer or phone? I used a mediatek usb debugger to get this far, if you get your device manager on your screen look at portable devices the disc drives are there and you can switch to and from f and g, also if you unplug your phone usb if you look in usb at the bottom of the list, clic to open,, on one of them it says composite device,this appears and dissappears when you add or remove your usb plug on phone so you know then which usb port you are using,and also I keep seeing mtk6225 is it the correct one? com (data if) Tried to find spec for it on comp but its a minefield there seems to be loads of different 6225s I tried china suite got in english still no joy there,thinking now of down loading one of the 6225s to the port where it goes on and off in usb in device manager but is it going to work Im not a comp expert anybody knows if I am on the right track?

Quote Originally Posted by delboy38 View Post
    Hi i bought the same phone in Thailand and tried all sorts to get it in computer have succeeded but only shows up as two disc drives (f) and (G) which shows what is loaded on them can use the disc drives to upload and download photo'sI have not yet been able to find a correct driver comp gave unable to find "6225 com data if" and if I do find it where to download it to computer or phone? I used a mediatek usb debugger to get this far, if you get your device manager on your screen look at portable devices the disc drives are there and you can switch to and from f and g, also if you unplug your phone usb if you look in usb at the bottom of the list, clic to open,, on one of them it says composite device,this appears and dissappears when you add or remove your usb plug on phone so you know then which usb port you are using,and also I keep seeing mtk6225 is it the correct one? com (data if) Tried to find spec for it on comp but its a minefield there seems to be loads of different 6225s I tried china suite got in english still no joy there,thinking now of down loading one of the 6225s to the port where it goes on and off in usb in device manager but is it going to work Im not a comp expert anybody knows if I am on the right track?
    You will have to check what all types of games and apps file formats are supported in your mobile phone. There are some drivers for similar kind of china mobile phone in this thread - Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone. Download and install it in your pc and then check if your mobile phone device memory is getting recognized.

Thanks Pugsly will do cheers Del

Thats it now tried all drivers from 6225 up non of them work tried two china Iphone suites no they cant find the modem, apple itunes and other related programs no joy, downloaded "6225 com if "from web no joy, tried without success to get them in windows driver store, access denied, driver shown in china modem store is the driver that came with computer so it detects it from your windows modem store plus the driver has to be digitally signed if you can find one!!!!!! its ashame as they are a nice phone,there are 14 companies churning these out in China,so now I tried out a 4s made in Taiwan 32gb one sim should be good as it did it all when had a demo mind you they make all the components for APPLE, only thing I did not like was the Icon graphics end of rant Del

Clone for the iPhone5 is already made and that was made in China. If you see that then you will find that it is a bit less than what we were expecting. I can say that this is the cross between an iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4. There is one difference in the design that instead of being totally flat, you will get the edges as rounded.