Thread: Android mobile phone without Internet Flat tariff

Android mobile phone without Internet Flat tariff

I plan to get an Android phone, but without an Internet flat rate, or only 30mb per month. On the way I would from time to time for emails and surfing on the HTML page (mirror-mobile, etc.), and only in the WLAN to elaborate Flash sites or go youtube etc. At the moment I use it from a Nokia E52 and the 30mb rich thick. With Android Gibts yes but very many apps that constantly want to be online / need and I do not know how much traffic the cause. So my question is that Do you think if I change my mobile Internet behavior so it is good with an Android phone even with the 30mb get there or not?

Re: Android mobile phone without Internet Flat tariff

Maybe you're even on read for this on to the website, as is usually something. So my android has with surfing, so if you want then you can greatly reduce.Only for e-mails and things like rich 30mb certainly, I'll just go out like this you are with o2, right? I'd rather pay each month for another 5 € more, and then take them for 200mb Flat. Where is nothing 200mb. So I think definitely yes, if you let no Skype in the background and you do not pick by the YouTube videos on HSDPA, then the skin down. You can use the Android devices even operate completely without mobile web, although the relatively reasonable free.

I would recommend you have an Internet Flat. As nearly every web app needs and there are 30mb away quickly. How much are 30MB? In simply you get 1GB for 70 rs per month. And that certainly goes 1 month. So if you want then you can go for this. Actually recently I am using the same plan and regarding this I do not have any kind of issue. So I will suggest you to go for this.

The apps you need on the road as navigation needs the normal MegaBytes for the Internet and there are 30 MB away quickly. It depends on what you need. You need a messenger so do not go unless you want to chat in the work. If you need the current weather then again internet flat needed or if you want to listen to the radio. Even if you call or are programmed to flash or videos is now gone and that is look at Android and HTC 30MB Desire nothing.

30 mb is almost nothing! But if mans songwriter gets paid, or okay? So just Google for the "network club". There, you can choose between 3 contracts.
    1. 200 mb web Flat, then throttling on GPRS
    2. 30 free minutes, 30 sms, 30mb internet
    3. 100 free minutes
    The whole thing is funded by advertising, you have to 1x a month for free clicking. In this way you will not be charged.