Thread: Nokia E63 wifi not connecting with my Acer laptop

Nokia E63 wifi not connecting with my Acer laptop

I recently bought a Nokia e63 mobile phone, which is very much impressed me with its features and also with its looks. I activate wireless internet connection into my mobile, which I used to connect with my Acer laptop via wifi. My machine specifications are like 3gb RAM, 560 hard drive, ATI Radeon graphical interface and along with this Broadcom internal wifi router firmware. The machine was working fine till the last few days; I also configure the mobile with my machine wireless wizard. But from today morning I am facing peculiar type of problem in my machine or it may be for the mobile device. There is wireless network shown to my laptop screen after search my mobile wireless wizard name. What should be the cause of this problem? is there anyone having any idea on this?

Re: Nokia E63 wifi not connecting with my Acer laptop

The problem might be happened in your mobile device, first of all checked whether the mobile properly connected with wireless network service that you res using. If you found any connectivity problem then I recommend you to reconfigure and reconnect your mobile with the wifi network service. If still you are facing this problem then I suggest you to reset your mobile. I was also facing similar, and after deep search I found that this is a software bug, and by the reset process the problem is solved. So I hope this will also help you.

According to me the problem may be occurring for the wireless driver, which you installed in your machine. As per my knowledge the searching and connectivity operation is done by the wireless driver. So if the machine is not able to detect and connect the mobile with your machine, then I think you should go for the reload the driver.

for that first of all you just remove the existing version from your machine along with this also remove the file(s), those are collaborating with windows log file. Now install the latest version of driver firmware application program, and then reconfigure the machine with your mobile wireless wizard. I think this will somehow help you to overcome from the problem.

Relevant issue, regarding the wireless connection that I am facing in my Dell inspiron laptop. I installed Broadcom wireless driver application. The machine was going fine till last days. But from last night whenever I tried to connect my machine with my buildings secured wifi network. They network is having security access, so when I insert the user name and password there is message flashes in my laptop screen, which is look like the network is not allowing you access permission. Is this for the network problem or any other issue?

I can’t understand. I tried by reset eth network connection, but this not help me so much. Though after reset eth connection I was able d to connect the machine with network once, but after that same problem start occurring. Is there any solution for this problem?

Did you try to connect your mobile with your machine by wired service, because I was also facing similar issue with my Nokia e63 mobile phone, where I had same connectivity problem. Then I tried by connect my mobile by the data cable, via Nokia PC suit. It connects. It means that the mobile is ok with the internet connectivity. Either there is any problem in your machine wireless wizard or the mobile hardware. For your machine I think this might be occurring for the network router, may be the router application program is out of date. For that download the latest version of network router application program from the manufacturer web site, and install it into your machine. If this process does not help you, then it is clear that, the problem is in your mobile device. I don’t have any such positive information for the problem in your mobile phone. I suggest you to visit Nokia service center, consult with any service engineer, and follow the process, which suggested by the engineer.