Thread: Is it possible to run Maemo 5 on HTC HD2

Is it possible to run Maemo 5 on HTC HD2

In recent times there are some fake videos of maemo 5 running on the HTC HD2. This operating system has a very much helpful community which expands apps as well as ports for the n900 comparable to this one. If these two phones could be bought mutually it would generate an insane phone. I individually feel that is it possible of having maemo on the HTC HD2 or would create this phone deadly as well as rip other devices to portion by giving users not only windows mobile 6.5 and android, but also extending the device to the beautiful maemo. What do you think guys about this question will it make any sense? Is It possible to built maemo 5 on the HTC HD phone.
    Last edited by Goldenbodied; 15-01-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Re: Is it possible to run Maemo 5 on HTC HD2

HTC HD2 is a dazzling hardware cell phone so much that it got sold out immediately within 2 days of its release in the USA. The problem of the device is that it runs on Windows mobile 6.6 proficient. Not that it’s a devastating edition of Windows Mobile other than now that I have observe Windows phone 7, I can’t moderately let for my part like Windows mobile — any edition there are various video present at many places and they have proved that the maemo 5 will work insde the HTC HD cell phone. there are many developers out there or natives who recognize what they are doing for attempting various methods to port this HTC HD with the maemo.
    Last edited by Cruzz; 15-01-2011 at 01:43 PM.

Anyhow, running a number of cooked ROM on HTC HD phone isn’t amazing news but running all together unusual operating system is quite amazing. There are various video of HTC HD2 running on Maemo 5. The cell phone refresh speed is quite slow!! I anticipate they get it right for the subsequent iteration. Since Nokia has ended it clear that there won’t be whichever device with Maemo 5, after the release of Maemo 6 as well as Meego, I would actually like to try it on HTC HD2 someday if i purchase this cell phone.

At first I was very disinclined to purchase the HD2 for the reason that of its size but soon comprehend that the size of the display can only give you a recovered experience. The 4.3’’ display distributes a great experience whether you are browsing the network or looking a movie. This is the first Windows Phone that moves toward with a capacitive display which gives it supreme user experience. the whole thing about this handset is related to size: display icons, CPU speed, etc. HTC have administer to power up this enormous device with a Spandragon 1 GHz PC which make the phone a joy to use as well as the normal windows phone user will have a upset when using it.

It comes into view the HTC HD2 smartphone is moderately a multitalented handset when it comes to porting additional operating systems. days gone by we had a video of Windows handset 7 running on the HTC HD2 and today we encompass a video of the Nokia N900 Maemo 5 running on the HTC HD2. The video which presents for just over the two minute which makes politeness of the guys over at each day mobile and does demonstrate the Maemo operating system running on the HTC HD2 but does run somewhat slow. We also get a rapid look at the additional function in the Maemo operating system as well as when I say a rapid look I mean very fast look at the function icons additional than that there isn’t in excess of to observe in this port of the Nokia N900 Maemo operating arrangement to the T-Mobile HTC HD2, so all that leftovers is for you to hit it up as well as enjoy.