Thread: Mp3 Ringers for LG VX6000

Mp3 Ringers for LG VX6000

I have been using the LG VX 6000 from the past several days. I have done several things to get the full advantage of its feature. I am the full fan of music. Most of my free time, I will spend it by listening music. So it means I am true music lover. There are several music in my computer as well as in my mobile. No I need to add it somehow to this LG mobile and set it a ringtone. Yes, I mean as I MP3ringers. I couldn’t find a way to do this. What should I need to set the MP3 ringer on my LG VX series mobile phone? Is it possible? My mobile is from Verizon.

Re: Mp3 Ringers for LG VX6000

I have one simple procedure for Windows Users.
    • You will necessitate BitPim .62 intended for the VX6000, and a CD Ripping app called CDex
    • Download and install CDex and double click to Run on Your Windows PC
    • Go to Convert menu and choose where it describes"Convert compressed audio files to WAV files"
    • Now find your favorite MP3 file and add it.
    • Click convert and create memo of where new .wav file has been saved.
    • Afterward make use of Sound Recorder (Start>Programs>Accessories>Entertainment>Sound Recorder) Now open that .wav file, and reap the fraction of the music you desire like a ringer and save it again.
    • Go to CDex once again to overturn the translation. Tap Convert and then choose "Convert .wav files to compressed audio files".
    • After all this process just utilize BitPim .62 to put in the file toward that phone.

I think that it is the simplest I ever found for LG VX series phones. You don’t need to insert or install any additional software for this. You just need a computer and internet connection for both PC and mobile. Just take the MP3 file which you want to set as Ring tone and rename it like adding .mid towards the ending of it. For example MyFile.mp3 would turn into MyFile.mp3.mid. You can after that email/sms this file to your phone and you will be capable to accumulate and cooperate it. You can then set it as a ringer whenever you want.

Before installing MP3 files on your LG VX6000 mobile phone there are several things you need to get before actually set and send MP3 to your mobile. First of all you will need a compatible USB Data Cable designed for that phone along with the proper installed drivers on your computer. After this you need to download 2 softwares called BitPm version 0.62. and Sound Forge 7.0 which may be available free for download. Then follow the manual among those apps to accomplish your task. Make a note that the maximum capacity of the phone is 20 ringers.

I simply sought after to declare that I also can cooperate mp3 ringtones lying on my LG VX6000. I am running linux and I enclose the USB data cable from futuredial. I exercise bitpim to move forward the mp3's crossways in the direction of the phone. I execute alteration of my files from song.mp3 toward song.mid in support of bitpim to distinguish them and drive them. It moreover acquires an extended instance to launch a big song hence you are going to wish for to cut your songs keen on a little fragment.

First of all you should have to get bitpim 0.74 from any sources and install drivers intended for your connection foremost. After that download sonicfoundry and gather the MP3 file to beneath 40sec. Then Save it as an MP3 16bit mono furthermore release bitpim. Move towards the ringtones tab and right click on top of the blank space. Click add button and locate the file you formed. Press information by the side of the peak and throw information toward phone. Then you can set it as ringtone. I hope that you cannot install full song.