Thread: Unlock code for LG VX series mobile phones

Unlock code for LG VX series mobile phones

I have been using VX series LG phones. There are 2 models I am currently using for my business purposes as well as personal usage. Now the problem is my kid has given the code to it somehow but he didn’t remember what that actually is. I have tried several combinations of codes to unlock it but I failed every time. I cannot format the phone because there important contacts and messages as well as other details included in that mobile. Now I am asking you to unlock it somehow. Is there any way without formatting the mobile? Should I really need to do this?

Re: Unlock code for LG VX series mobile phones

This might work lying on your VX series LG mobile phones. I have already tested this process on my similar VX-9800 and my friends VX-8100. All you have to need to know is your phone number. There are only 3 steps to accomplish this and they are as follows.
    • Dial *22899
    • Give permission it reprogram your LG VX series phone.
    • At this moment after the reprogram of your phone the unlock code ought to be the very last 4 digits of the phone number.

I have tried this procedure on my mobile and it worked for me. I hope that it will help your also.

I have tried the above procedure on my LG VX-7000, but it didn’t work at all. I tried it nearly thrice but the results are the same. Finally I got the better luck with the following combination of digit.
    • Option #1
    • Reset the Phone
    • The end four digits of your phone number will be your new unlock code for that phone.

The problem is it only worked with Verizon telecom operator. I don’t know about the others. If you try to call them then they won’t accept your complaint. You may need to pay them to correct it or get a new unlock code.

If it is actually your phone then there is no problem. Except your phone service contract denotes that the phone is their property then concur not to change otherwise modify it inside anyhow afterward there would appear to be no cause why you can't officially perform whatever thing you be fond of by way of your phone, now hence extensive like you're not effort to deceive any person. It is against the law, in several nations, to alter the phone's IMEI (serial number) - this is a sort of what is described 'cloning' furthermore, chiefly by way of non-GSM phones, might allow you to then make believe to be somebody besides moreover have your airtime charged toward somebody else's account.

I think that you should refer the LG official website for the unlock code. They will provide the free unlock code for most of VX series mobile phones. I don’t know whether they are hundred percentage workable or not. But still I urge you to refer those codes. Some model might accept those codes and resets your phone. If they won’t work at all you need to refer any third party retailer. They will sold the unlock code for any model of mobile for several price like $5 to $ 10. They will probably work on your mobile. You don’t need to reformat or reprogram your mobile.

I think that you should need to reformat your phone or reprogram it somehow. I am telling this because in some countries the service provider doesn’t give any unlock code for their vendors. Either the reason of illegal activity or for the reason of making money from the customer whose mobile has been unlocked. At this time I urge you to reformat the mobile using data cable by the help of any retailer.