Thread: How to disable WAP function on Kp199

How to disable WAP function on Kp199

I’ve kp199 mobile phone and I’ve recently activated the WAP setting in my phone. After using one week I want to now deactivate the setting. I don’t know how to deactivate the WAP setting in my mobile. I’ve tried to deactivate the setting by sending some message but nothing has happen. Please tell me how to deactivate it, I can’t afford the charges of internet they are charging. Please suggest me some tips to get rid out of this. Please help me.

Re: How to disable WAP function on Kp199

If you want to deactivate the service you can simply call to the customer care service center and tell your request. They will immediately forward your request and you’ll be get an message from you service center that you have been deactivated from WAP setting. After getting that message just check your internet connection by accessing internet. if you can’t access to internet than your service has been deactivated.

It is very easy to deactivate the WAP setting in your mobile. You just have to send an sms and that’s it, your setting is deactivated. You can also call to a customer care no. for deactivating the setting. You have to try one or more time because this no. is very busy so be patient and try again and again. If you connect than tell your problem to them, they will immediately deactivate your service on your request. If you don’t connect then go to a gallery of your service provider.

It is quite easy to that. Actually it is easy than activating a service, in activating you have to do more work compare to deactivating the service. It depends on your service provider, different service provider have different keywords and number to sms. So call to a customer care no. of your service provider and tell them to deactivate your WAP setting. if you don’t want to that you can also visit to a service center. You can get all information about your service in customer service center.