Thread: C5-00 reboot irregularly

C5-00 reboot irregularly

New C5, thing decides to reboot to my disappointment each once in a short time. Turn out to me I suppose 3 times in the previous 48 hours. Have not pinned it down to a distinct action, but be able to say for certain I was accessing my Gmail at the previous reboot. Anybody have any recommendation? I presume this will need a firmware update.

Re: C5-00 reboot irregularly

It is uncertain that on a recently released model that you will have the choice to reinstall the firmware. As well on models that have UDP (similar to the C5) reinstalling firmware is generally useless.The most ordinary reason of accidental reboots in latest cell phone is old (or defective) sim cards. Get in touch with your network as well as ask them to send you a new sim card, it be supposed to be free of charge and you will remain the similar number.If the trouble persists rearrange the cell phone by dialing *#7370# this will delete each and every one of your data and completely reset the cell phone.

Hey,The wiping of the cell phone does not comprise wiping of the information on the memory card. Installed applications on the memory card will attempt on the way to re-install after the cell phone reset, if one app on the memory card is the reason of the break down, this will unquestionably re-appear. Right?

That is probable however if it's an application from the memory card you will know for the reason that it will try on the way to reinstall itself subsequent to the reset.With it being a new cell phone it is superior to examine the sim card first, particularly by means of the last reboot being associated to an application that requires a data connection.

Thanks. Attractive, this is the first I have heard of this proposal.Can you be further open on what it is regarding the "oldness" of the sim card you imagine may be causing it? Such as, are the contacts dirty, furthermore it is losing connection? Has the protocol altered, as well as they are more possible to have errors/can't equality check? Something similar to this, and so on?? Just trying on the way to obtain a better thought of what's going on before I start zapping things.I think it is a virus in the email client or in the firmware code, as a result suggesting it's a physical hardware virus is pretty extreme.

I can assure you that it's not a Windows 7 problem (well in an oblique means it is). The problem is because of Microsoft dipping the older 'insecure' verification method in local area network (LAN) Manager in an attempt to make Windows 7 a more secure operating system. While for the Shared printer have you moved into the advanced properties as well as loaded the Windows 7 driver as a supplementary driver?