Thread: 8004fd22 error in Nokia E71

8004fd22 error in Nokia E71

I am using Nokia E71 from past 4 months. I am facing very strange problem and I have decided to discuss with all of you. I am getting an error 8004fd22 whenever I try to synchronize Nokia E71 calendar with ovi suite and Microsoft Outlook 2010. It also prompts that I should try to reconnect with Bluetooth or USB port. I tied lots of tricks and tweaks but still there is no difference in the situation. Can anyone help me out from this strange situation?

Re: 8004fd22 error in Nokia E71

Well the information that you given is very little to figure out your problem. I am requesting you to give brief idea of your device that you are having with you. Also provide me full detail about the ovi suite and system information where the ovi suit is installed. Answers of the above mentioned question will help you to discover the root of the problem as well as possible solutions for the same. Please do reply as early as possible.

I know very common factors which generates such problem. It is possible that you are using Outlook 2010 of 64 bit version. As per my knowledge lots of synch applications are able to deal with the 32bit out Outlook. If you are using Outlook 64bit then it may be the cause of the problem. Another thing I want to tell you that synch application may does not have any support for the Outlook 2010. You should check for the updates in order to heal this problem. If you are using Click to run version of Outlook 2010 then I am sorry to say that it will not synch by the synch application. Only solution is to uninstall Outlook from the phone and install full installer of the Outlook 2010.

I am having some steps that may you can use to solve your problem. I am expecting that it will definitely solve your problem. Unplug your Nokia phone with the computer. You have to erase all the entries and tasks that you have done in your calendar. Now connect your Nokia phone with the computer. You should try to synch your calendar. It will definitely fix your problem. Make sure that you should not delete any Outlook entries accidentally. Well it was very easy but it will solve your problem. You should try it and let me know whether it worked for you or not.

I was having the same problem but in my case it had an issue with Nokia Connectivity cable driver. After repairing it I was able to synch. So use the following instructions to solve your problem. Unplug your phone from the computer if it is plugged. Now launch the Control Panel and select Programs and Features. Now select Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver from the list of the program. You have to click on Change button which is located on the toolbar. Select Repair and press Ok button. Let the process complete. Now reboot your computer if it requested. Now you should connect your Nokia E71 with computer. Once the driver is installed you can synch the calendar with Outlook 2010.

Well I am suggesting you to download latest ovi suit from the official website. Once it is downloaded you have to install the software on your computer. Once you finished with installation connect your phone with the computer. I am suggesting you to synch all apps one after another. Don’t try to synch all the apps at a time by using synch all. Well let me know whether it helped you to solve your matter. Thanks for reading.