Thread: C6-00 : Wi-Fi Connection Lost

C6-00 : Wi-Fi Connection Lost

I have recently purchase Nokia C6-00 by means of the most recent version v.20.0.042. My issue is that when I am listening to streaming radio over the Nokia Internet Radio the audio stutter. I enclose a high speed Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) internet connection. I do not practice this trouble on my PC.The YouTube app for videos has the similar trouble.I unexpectedly get an error that states WiFi link lost. As well as the signal strength is 100%. Is there a solution? Thank you in advance for your valuable suggestion.

Re: C6-00 : Wi-Fi Connection Lost

One cause I can imagine of at what time your cell phone is not able on the way to get connected to your home wifi network is - your Wifi router may possibly have MAC filter on. This indicates that devices whose MAC address is input within your wifi router will get linked. This is an additional layer of wireless safety with the intention that it stop not permitted users (who have broken your network key) to make use of your wifi network.

You may possibly like to include the MAC address of your cell phone to your wifi router. For that, you require on the way to first disable the MAC filter within the wifi router, attach your cell phone - if this works after that you be able to observe the MAC address of your cell phone which can after that be added to your MAC filter earlier than enabling it. Hope this will assist to fix your issue.

Same trouble here. I purchase mine last week.The connection functioned for a day or two. And at the moment it has stopped. He says that he's connected, but at what time I desire to start the browser or else the ovi store, not anything happens just a white screen. Also my temporary connection is leave opera mini running at the back to keep the connection up.

After reading your trouble it seems that the issue is that the C6 is generating some kind of traffic or else flooding the router by means of packets which freezes the wireless network on the whole. Have you tried upgrading the firmware(try to download from the manufacturer website)? I hope that Nokia comes up with a solution for this problem soon, else the wi-fi on it is worthless.

The cell phones appear to connect to the wifi for a moment and I am able to access the internet. If the cell phone reboots for several reason while installing any app (which occur quite frequently) . Get an error Invalid server name the Internet connection. One time I get this message, yet after removing the profile or else rebooting the cell phone I get the similar error.