Thread: Cannot refresh music library in Nokia C5

Cannot refresh music library in Nokia C5

I have just taken some of the music files from one of my friends and moved them to the music folder in my memory card. I have stored all the other music files also there. I have also added and deleted some music from my computer to it with the help of USB cable. If I now attempt to update the music library in the music player it refreshes eternally but there is no fresh song is added and none of the songs are deleted. I am can play the songs all the way through the file manager. Please tell me that what is the problem and how to solve that.

Re: Cannot refresh music library in Nokia C5

You can try one thing, just switch off your phone and wait for few seconds. After that, again turn on your phone. Now go to multimedia option and select music player. It will automatically start updating the music library. It will take some time according to the number of songs in your phone. Let it be complete and after that you will be able to get all the music files in the songs list.

Try to remove the memory card and the battery both from your mobile and keep that removed for few minutes and after that insert that back to your phone. Now start your phone again and now refresh the music player songs list. I don’t know that what is the idea behind this but I did the same when I was getting the same problem. After doing that it solves the problem for me and you should try the same. I hope that this will do the same for you also.

There may be some bug in the memory card that you are using. If it is having any unwanted program in it then also it will give you such issues. So take out the memory card from your phone and then connect it to your computer with the help of the card reader. Now without opening that card, format that. Give a full format to it and then again send the songs to the card. After that insert the card to your phone and try to refresh the library. Check if this time it shows all the songs or not. If it is due to memory card bug then you will be able to solve that in this way.

The firmware on which your mobile is running may be corrupted and it is possible that some of the files of the music player are missing from it so it is showing you this problem. So check which version of the firmware you are having right now. Check on internet, whether the latest version of that is available or not. If that is available then upgrade to that version and this will resolve the issue with the music player. It will also increase the performance of the phone, I mean the processing speed.