Thread: Timestamp in Voice Mail.

Timestamp in Voice Mail.

Well I am using Voice Mail from past 4 months. I want to know when the voice mail time stamp is received on your phone. When it is received whether at the beginning or end of the Voice Mail? After listening the entire Voice Mail machine would say "Message received on (date) at (time)." So please let me know when exactly the Time Stamp occurs? Thanking you in advance for your reply. I hope you will reply as soon as possible.

Re: Timestamp in Voice Mail.

Well its quite interesting question you have asked. I think you should ask your network provider since the Voice Mail is transferred to Server of the network provider. I think have software which records date and time of the voice mail. According top my opinion it is the most simplest and fastest solution to get Time stamp for your Voice Mail. I hope your Network provider will helps for your query. All the best.

You can do experiment to get the Time stamp of your voice mail. There are 2 ways to ways to achieve this. In first way you have to call yourself for for at least ten seconds and check for what time is reported in your Voice Mail. In second way you have to Call yourself for at least three minutes and check what time is reported in the voice mail. I hope this experiment will answer your query. All the best for the same. Please inform me if the above mention trick works for you.

Well I don't know when the Time stamp is received in the Voice mail. But i can tell you how to enable Time stamp in your Voice mail. Inside the main menu of Voice mail You have to press 4 which is assigned for Personal Options. Then press 2 for Administrative Options. After it Press 4 for Date/Time Options. In above simple way you can enable Voice mail in your mobile phone. Using above mention setting you will get Time stamp for each and every Voice mail.